NEW NANA STANDUP VID

2chapos

Yeah, there are plenty of explanations given in this thread that explain part of the problem, but I think what you are sensing is what I am sensing, which is that he is in cognitive decline. He’s absolutely not the same person. He is so much slower than he was even five years ago. So much more disconnected and less funny. It’s not just booze, it’s not just the Xanax, it’s not just his insecurity, it’s not just his age. He can barely follow a train of thought. He’s in mental decline.
His ability to remember names and refrences has declined rapidly. Not a show goes by that Anthony has to rely on that slobbering tard garret to remember something for him

Last edited:
2:35 "isn't this awweessssome?!"

The gayest slurpiest Nana voice in a while. Valley Ant.
All we need now is a wig and some heavy makeup.

kathy-griffin.gif

AwfulManTitTankTop

"AnTi-swaTTing laws"
Stuttering John is a terrible hack but he has a drunk uncle feel to his delivery that can make some of his material land. He had a joke about Bruce Jenner going from the cover of Wheaties to Froot Loops. I guarantee he stole the joke from some other hack or overheard it at a barbecue but it made me laugh. He's also a naturally obnoxious and disgusting person sometimes if you deliver horrid material loudly or aggressively enough it can accidentally be made funny. Nana's lack of confidence or desire to be there was evident. Those are probably 90% of the fans Anthony has left and he showed all of them what he thought of them that night.

Joe_Cumia_Eats_HUMAN_SHIT

fuck jews
What a horrific "set" that was even lazier than his Big Jay Roast. At least when I saw Vos nobody there knew him and he had them all laughing. Anthony can only do inside jokes in front of his old fans who I might despise more than the pedophile himself. I'm fucking pissed off after seeing these two faggots left of frame clink their beers at Cumia's intro. Fucking kill yourselves you pathetic shitheads

v3zXNHM.png