Nazi artist redecorates Rick's Rustang

Turry Fawks

Good evening cowards
This is beyond retarded and has Piggy's hoof prints all over it. He has a camera but no picture or video. No picture of the damage (if any) to Susan even though he said they threw it at it--how would he know if it didn't land anywhere close to it? Why a tiny can of paint as opposed to a nice big one? Why nazi markings? He's extremely fat at this. Obese false flag until proven otherwise.
It's just like the bike incident - if you're going through the trouble to go to his house to fuck shit up why not push the bike over and smash the fuel tank with one of the dozens of bricks that are in that dilapidated alleyway?

RickReternal

I hope people Ouija you tweets after your dead
Interesting that Jackie mentioned Pat being targeted for political beliefs last week. Very interesting timing.

Also he's currently arguing with progressives on Twitter. Also - interesting.
People get riled about the Israel/Palestine stuff and there are plenty of people looney enough to consider Pat’s milquetoast “trust Biden” tantamount to Nazism. The stuff on the paint can could easily be interpreted as a message to nazi Pat, rather than a message from a nazi.

Edit: I still think it’s probably a false flag for the record.

SFWA liaison

Heidi Hildeman customer
1717277523747.png

sounds about right, he has 4 guns for all his 4 fans

Kim_Jong_Poon_

Yes. I had cyber sex sessions with Leslie.
There is absolutely ZERO CHANCE it was someone from here. I guarantee that now. Rick probably had the staff at Hooligans print that picture off for him. He threw the paint can from his back porch last night while he was drunk. We'll never see the 15 second CCTV footage either. Yet another fat false flag.
If it were somebody from here, the paint can would probably have a picture of him with a dick in his mouth instead of that bullshit

Jenna

12 paramedics couldnt save ur fuckin life boy
3or4th.jpg

So the same person, in the same car has been caught on multiple times vandalizing his property. But he can't recall if this is the third or fourth time.

If the same person was terrorizing and threatening me by pulling up to my driveway, I think I'd remember if it happened three or four times.

Cuphead

Formerly know as Fat Abbot
View attachment 202980

So the same person, in the same car has been caught on multiple times vandalizing his property. But he can't recall if this is the third or fourth time.

If the same person was terrorizing and threatening me by pulling up to my driveway, I think I'd remember if it happened three or four times.
He knows it's the same person, but still can't be identified.

Sue Lightning

Balconyster
He’s such a dummy. If you want to stage a vandal attack why not keep it simple? Even though the motorcycle one was retarded it was simple: Draw on motorcycle. But this is some convoluted thing where a repeat vandal we’ve never heard of is chucking paint cans at their car (which it didn’t hit) and the paint cans have shit written on them. You’re gonna dump the paint in your driveway anyway. Why not write something, “Fatrick is a gay loser”, keep it at that.

Jenna

12 paramedics couldnt save ur fuckin life boy
He knows it's the same person, but still can't be identified.

He's crying wolf. If something traumatic happens, you remember. If you live in a poor part of town and got jumped/mugged 4 times last year, you'd clearly remember every single one - where it happened, what the perp was wearing, etc. If you sporadically lie and make Jussie Smollett claims for internet attention, you have trouble keeping your story straight. Oh shit, did I say I was attacked three or four times last year?

This is First 48 Interrogation 101 shit. No actual physical damage to Susan. Contaminated evidence with his prints all over the paintcan. Trouble keeping his story straight. Then if you look at his twitter right now, this appears to be a false flag to attack Leslie with, as he's done nothing but post "these are the crimes @LeslieVarney supports" to get the literary industry on his side.

SFWA liaison

Heidi Hildeman customer
Main suspects:
  • MPD cops as retaliation for the lawsuit
  • Penguicon staff as retaliation for the blogpost
  • Palestinian supporters as retaliation for zionism
  • Heidi Hildeman: lashing out because if it wasn't for Pat nobody would know she's a hooker
  • Eric J. Hildeman because he still hasn't volunteered his devices to police, and according to him that was suspicious of Dushatar