Nana shoots her shot

Phish

Them boys would fly in the mud over my house
d7d500d2705e6c43b01bdee8534f91e9.jpeg

HotDogJoe

Professional leech since 1994. Anyone can do it.
He really is just a despicable person. It’s truly beyond any level of delusion that Patrick has that nana and his retarded brother try to argue that he isn’t racist while tweeting shit like this.

It’d be less racist if every tweet from him was just ‘nigger’. But instead he literally seeks and celebrates black people dying. Not gang members or prisoners either; literally fucking kids and just regular members of the community.

Opie was right. He is human garbage.

Last edited:

Single Action Army

We ain't goon hooligans we Maloonigans
He doesn't even know why he hates niggers anymore. Perpetually drunk and seriously possibly demented, it's just an automatic response. Fire = hot. Black = hate. I myself am a premier card-carrying nigger hater and I'd never seriously laugh at children dying or families in agony. That's just been his habit and mode for decades now and he can't discern things like optics or acceptable extremes.

The fact he doesn't not give the slightest shit about jews is enough to prove to me he doesn't know or really research what he's saying. It's like what Patrice told that whore on the news: "you're getting all your opinions secondhand by people telling you you're supposed to be angry."

He's a combination of too drunk and too octupled down on " I'm the racist guy and uh, free speech or something" to really know what he's doing. Just die already. You're broke, alone, and irrelevant.

HotDogJoe

Professional leech since 1994. Anyone can do it.
He's a combination of too drunk and too octupled down on " I'm the racist guy and uh, free speech or something" to really know what he's doing. Just die already. You're broke, alone, and irrelevant.

He is truly having a Howard Hughes-esque descent into madness in his later years (obviously without the huge wealth). He is never going to change now. That much is clear. What makes it so bizarre is that Ant isn't a dumb person. It's obvious from how funny he used to be on the radio that he isn't stupid but he acts like a complete fucking retard these days.

Back in 2014 when he was tweeting all the crazy shit that got him fired, it was at least a reaction to something and was mostly directed at the hooker who hit him. Now he's just holed up in his little apartment, frantically scrolling through Twitter to find news about black kids dying so he can post crying laughing and monkey emojis over it. There's just no attempt at humor; it's all just deranged hatred.

My best guess for why he's like this would just be the fact that he's hammered all the time now. There's no real job to go to like he had at Sirius so he's just fucked up all the time. I've literally a never seen a clip of TACS where he isn't grasping a budweiser. He actually thinks it's cool at his age to be like that too. Fucking ghoul truly deserves the obscurity he exists in now.

Single Action Army

We ain't goon hooligans we Maloonigans
What makes it so bizarre is that Ant isn't a dumb person. It's obvious from how funny he used to be on the radio that he isn't stupid but he acts like a complete fucking retard these days.

He was witty and funny, but never "smart." That word can mean a lot of different things, but besides having a good grasp of humor and social skills, almost every other realm of his life he was a fuckup in. He wasn't academic; his "Professor Anthony" thing came from being compared to serially one-note blithering retards Opie and Jimmy. Watching a WWII doc and regurgitating a factoid makes you look smart compared to nose picker on the left and Backpage addict on the right.

He was awful with his money, just making more than he spent. His house is off a freeway with horrible Neverland tacky features that'll never get their money back and a broken pool that guzzled money and went unfixed for years, and that was between losing 5 figure hands on blackjack. He paid a woman nearly 6 figures just to do his laundry and grocery shop, then he threw away his entire network future by letting it be run by a disgusting pig rat whose work experience was commiting perjury for the state.

He didn't have really any good personal relationships, maybe just his sister or whomever. His ignored his mom, was and still is bullied into paypigging for his cow brother, and few friends he actually did stuff with brought criminals to his house and abandoned him.

He never manned up and addressed his childhood trauma or depression, and just made the stupid decision to drown it with a beer 50,000 times over.

They're all fucking dumb, but at least OnJ still have their money and Jimmy a career and some fake friends.