I GOT DA HAT NOW!
Screenshot_20221028-220833.png

He really thinks he did nothing wrong.

HH Brother

I wanna fuck you up the ass, funster.
View attachment 141084
He really thinks he did nothing wrong.
Don't make me defend Nana, meowster.

No one here even disagrees with most of his posts. But it was entirely on her that she made racism and pedophilia her only discernable personality trait and anyone would've seen Sirius was going to shitcan her.

The funny thing is, those tweets were tame compared to this shit she posts now.

FingerofGod

In retrospect, it probably was a mistake for Sirius to fire him. It’s not like anyone else since then has come close to O&A at its peak popularity. Jim and Sam? The Bonfire? Who??? Only truck drivers still pay for Sirius at this point and I don’t think they’d have a problem with Nana’s racist tweets or even on-air rants. Now all they have is music which has been made irrelevant by streaming anyway and Stern who has stunk on ice for many years now.

Voscabulary

and now it's all over
In retrospect, it probably was a mistake for Sirius to fire him. It’s not like anyone else since then has come close to O&A at its peak popularity. Jim and Sam? The Bonfire? Who??? Only truck drivers still pay for Sirius at this point and I don’t think they’d have a problem with Nana’s racist tweets or even on-air rants. Now all they have is music which has been made irrelevant by streaming anyway and Stern who has stunk on ice for many years now.
the o&a show would be dead by now, anyway. the show was already well past its expiration date by the time anthony got sacked; though, opie might still have his own little gig going, assuming he didn't film roland in the lavatory in this hypothetical alternate universe

CruisinColin

It wasn't a knee-jerk reaction, the tweets were the final straw. They didn't want that hungover creep around anymore. It made people in the office uncomfortable. There was a man in the building proudly talking about sexy children and race wars. Being a shit employee who is also a complete asshole isn't a good way to keep a job.

HotDogJoe

Professional leech since 1994. Anyone can do it.

Ant getting sacked is what led to the subreddit becoming what it did though. I think prior to Ant's sacking, it was just a fan subreddit like any other.

There's no way I'd trade all the hilarity that the sub provided for another few years of mediocre O&A.

EraGodless

Ant getting sacked is what led to the subreddit becoming what it did though. I think prior to Ant's sacking, it was just a fan subreddit like any other.

There's no way I'd trade all the hilarity that the sub provided for another few years of mediocre O&A.
There has to be some kind of internet law that eventually online fan forums will eventually turn on their subjects. It's only a matter of when- not if.