Nana shoots her shot

EraGodless

There is zero chance O&A survived into the cancel culture era in any case.
The only way would be for them to self neuter themselves like Howard did- and that wasn't going to happen
"... to self neuter themselves..."

Nice redundancy, stupid.

6db83577-c069-4e83-a02f-bf554f4ed17e_text.gif

Sue Lightning

Balconyster
If he started tweeting one night about how blacks commit crime he wouldn’t have been fired. He was literally doing that on the air. It’s the fact that it was all tied to the incident of him getting assaulted. Getting hit by ONE black woman (because he was taking pics to mock her…because she was black) resulted in:
-Saying every black person was a violent animal who should be killed
-Calling the woman a black animal negro monkey and saying “THEYRE ALL LIKE THIS!!!”
-Saying he would have shot her if he wasn’t such a behaved good boy
-Saying he hopes a homeboy beats her to death
-Saying all black people aren’t people
-Saying all black prey on scared white people
-Calling all black people dogs, animals, savages and comparing them to monkeys
-….and finally addressing crime in the black community

Like i said before his “black people commit a crime!” is a means to justify an ends. He hates black people for whatever reason. He justifies this by their propensity for crime. But that’s not WHY he hates them. He pretends to be some objective truth teller when everything he says is mangled personally biased hateful garbage.

HotDogJoe

Professional leech since 1994. Anyone can do it.
Like i said before his “black people commit a crime!” is a means to justify an ends.

It's so redundant too. His whole thing for years has been "Why won't the mainstream media report on it!!". Let's pretend every single news outlet focused on nothing but black crime 24/7. What exactly would that accomplish? It's not going to make any difference to anything. Blacks are already thrown in jail at record numbers and there's still tons of gang violence.

Nana has no solutions to the things he whines about. He just wants an excuse to say niggers on Twitter and now with Elon owning it, he can get away with that without being suspended.

Sue Lightning

Balconyster
It's so redundant too. His whole thing for years has been "Why won't the mainstream media report on it!!". Let's pretend every single news outlet focused on nothing but black crime 24/7. What exactly would that accomplish? It's not going to make any difference to anything. Blacks are already thrown in jail at record numbers and there's still tons of gang violence.
He thinks black people committing crime is being covered up for nefarious reasons. In reality the mainstream media has no interest in reporting it. Wow, a black guy killed another black guy? Again? Who the hell is tuning into the news to watch that? It’d literally be half of the day too. So this has lead to social media accounts posting 24/7 black crime and it makes wetbrains like Ant think this is the ONLY crime going on and that no one is being punished for it (because he also loves to pick and choose cases where a black guy gets a light sentence for a crime.) So Ant is in the stage where he’s trying to “educate” as many people as possible on how violent all blacks are with the solution being just killing them all or expelling them from the country.

If you asked everyone in America which race commits the most crime 90% of them will say black and the other 10% will say Spanish. So where is this non acknowledgement that blacks commit a lot of crimes? Because the MSM, aka something that exists to make profit, can’t make money on it and thus doesn’t air it? It doesn’t make any sense. To me it’s the same as these people who consume 24/7 pedophile preacher / drag queen stories and scream about how the MSM isn’t reporting on it.
Nana has no solutions to the things he whines about. He just wants an excuse to say niggers on Twitter and now with Elon owning it, he can get away with that without being suspended.
His solution is to literally kill all black people and I wish he was joking but thats it. And he obviously cant say that out loud because that 100% makes him the extreme racist that he denies that he is. You would think a guy who came to know Patrice would at least have the mentality of “there’s a good one” but nope, it’s really ALL blacks to him.

Sue Lightning

Balconyster
Something Anthony really said: “More often than not, what I see, are black judges who give other black people preferential treatment!”

Coming from a guy who ONLY research's black wrongdoings this doesn’t surprise me. Fucking retard. They’re literally 10% of the population and commit the most crime. The idea of a black judge is fucking hilarious because the only one i’ve ever seen was Judge Ashley. Meanwhile how many white judges have given a break to white defendants? Oh yeah, literally every fucking year with some high profile case. He is literally insane. He loves to scream about how racism doesn’t exist anymore but somehow, magically, racism against whites now exists and it’s worse than it ever was for blacks.

HotDogJoe

Professional leech since 1994. Anyone can do it.
You would think a guy who came to know Patrice would at least have the mentality of “there’s a good one” but nope, it’s really ALL blacks to him.

That's what's so strange about his searing hatred of black people. He spent fucking hundreds of hours on air talking to Patrice; He was a huge part of that show but you'd think he never existed the way Ant acts.

Also very brave of nana to tweet laughing at black kids dying while posting monkey emojis now he's no longer around.

There is zero chance O&A survived into the cancel culture era in any case.
The only way would be for them to self neuter themselves like Howard did- and that wasn't going to happen

The Adam Carolla show is an obvious example. Guests didn't think twice about doing the show in 2008, but in 2023, Carolla is radioactive and he can only get guests like Kirk Cameron and Jay Mohr

Rascal

Nana and her ballwashers love to pretend that she didn't tweet this.

Nana pretending she is a victim of some vast left wing conspiracy to suppress racial speech is her most infuriating bit of revisionism.

They and he also love to pretend he didn't instigate the situation with the woman by taking creepshots to post online with some kind of disparaging remark, as he does on a regular basis with black women. Why else would a random person walk up to him on the street and start attacking him. I think he even lies to himself about it nowadays as a kind of moral defense mechanism.

Last edited:

HipTuckerCumia

hard drive full of CP media
They and he also love to pretend he didn't instigate the situation with the woman by trying to take creepshots to post online with some kind of disparaging remark, as he does on a regular basis with black women. Why else would a random person walk up to him on the street and start attacking him. I think he even lies to himself about it nowadays as a kind of moral defense-mechanism.
His story

X7hDZDP.png

1. he was taking pictures of scaffolding
2. woman happens to be in the frame
3. attacks him because she is a nigger

Never made any sense.

1 & 2.

He posted other pictures from that night what could be described as 'street-creep-ass-shots'

JpJuNWK.jpg

And this was the first picture of the woman who allegedly slapped her

zCpTiGi.png

Same exact creepshot theme. Camera pointed right at her ass. I guess he had put the camera on manual mode because everything after that is out of focus.

She notices the creep with the huge camera and tells him to fuck off:

nwkiHwi.png

She then keeps walking, probably at least 30-50 feet further, but then turns back again because the creep keeps taking pictures.

EB7isFH.png

Finally there is allegedly some sort of confrontation.

d39BiR6.png

Cumia had every opportunity to de-escalate. It is of course technically legal to take these kinds of creepshots in public, but I tend to side more with someone who asks the creep to stop and slaps him when he doesn't than someone harassing lonely women at night.

Sue Lightning

Balconyster
They and he also love to pretend he didn't instigate the situation with the woman by trying to take creepshots to post online with some kind of disparaging remark, as he does on a regular basis with black women. Why else would a random person walk up to him on the street and start attacking him. I think he even lies to himself about it nowadays as a kind of moral defense-mechanism.
In his mind her attacking him, again, was because she was black. “THOSE FUCKING UNRULY NIGGERS DONT HAVE THE EMOTIONAL INTELLIGENCE TO NOT GET UPSET WHEN IM TAKING SECRET PICTURES TO MOCK THEM!” In any fucking situation if you’re being a pussy and taking creep shots you deserve to have your head bashed in. No matter what race they are the result is the same.

Sue Lightning

Balconyster

“I CALLED HER A _____ CUZ THATS WHAT SHE WAS!”

He didn’t say it anyway because he’s a pussy but he can’t even get his story straight. Him and Jim pulled the most insane justifications for this shit. “WELL AT LEAST I DIDNT SHOOT HER!” Yes we should all be praised for our restraint to not shoot women who we have a minor altercation with.

Sue Lightning

Balconyster
Cumia had every opportunity to de-escalate. It is of course technically legal to take these kinds of creepshots in public, but I tend to side more with someone who asks the creep to stop and slaps him when he doesn't than someone harassing lonely women at night.
Cumia is 100% one of these worms who purposefully antagonizes people and hides behind the law hoping or knowing the people he’s annoying will be civilized enough to not start smacking him in the head. He hid behind his “white” skin and gun too long. But thankfully he met a bitch who didn’t give a fuck about either and started hitting him, and he absolutely cowered. I never even noticed there’s frames where she’s obviously walking away and Cumia is still following behind her. I really assumed he just took one picture and that set her off, but the idea of Ant following this bitch around and continuing to snap pics of her, probably giggling thinking she won’t do shit, would be fucking infuriating if I didn’t know he lost his entire livelihood and mind as a result of this.