• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Nana is officially a southern belle

G

I just love that this retard bought his McMansion during the housing boom right before the 08 crash, and then he paid to build this house during the COVID boom and now it's all about to go to shit.
Same guy who willingly paid his ex millions just so she wouldn't testify about him sucking cocks in threesomes, then bitched about it on air for years. Sad!

RoSmokedCrack

I was chest-bumped, alroight!
He's filled with fear for being cut off from everybody and everything he knows. Bought a house, has the keys, yet still thinks he's needed in NY.

2.png

3.png

And of course even after spending the day with Dawn and family in SC and enjoying NYE, Nana still went on her drunken Twitter racerants. This one at 4:30am...

1.png

Gay Faggot.

I am Dan.
He's filled with fear for being cut off from everybody and everything he knows. Bought a house, has the keys, yet still thinks he's needed in NY.

View attachment 86361
View attachment 86362

And of course even after spending the day with Dawn and family in SC and enjoying NYE, Nana still went on her drunken Twitter racerants. This one at 4:30am...

View attachment 86360
He said “Fucking Niggers” and “SHIT”, yet he decided to censor himself on “crap”. Nana is an old nigger is what I’m getting at here.