• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Nana is officially a southern belle

Does anyone know WHY SC specifically? I live in the South. I’ve been to SC. It’s fucking hell on Earth and a perfect stereotypical depiction of the South. A run down shithole with uneducated people and a church on every corner. Any white person you see is a piece of trash and any black person you see is a straight up nigger. These midwestern bumpkins who follow Ant genuinely think NYC or Chicago or any city is some hell zone like Escape from New York, when the reality is you’re more likely to see a more “diverse” crowd of people there. Cities are obviously breeding grounds for crime and gangs, but you can find black people on Wall St. or white businessmen walking around (mixed with the corny white tourists and black gangbangers of course).

I can only think Anthonys mindset was like this: I have to get out of nigger infested NYC because i can’t afford it anymore. I’ll move to the South which is a white Republican paradise. But where in the South? Well, Alabama is a shithole. Louisiana is niggerville. Georgia is slowly moving to the left and also nigville (if you live near Atlanta at least). Florida is too expensive. Texas is too expensive. (Despite the fact that both of these places would be amazing for his business and perfectly match his identity). The fuck is in Arkansas or Tennessee or Mississippi?

If Ant really wanted to move somewhere that isn’t a complete shithole and would also be good for business he should’ve went to North Carolina. Not a lot of blacks, still considered the South, the “better Carolina”, pretty diverse in it’s people and politics, and it has that perception with C-list celebrities that it’s still a functioning cool state rather than SC which is considered a fucking wasteland.
I visited SC a few times, years ago, and I mostly remember those enormous flying cockroaches that were everywhere, all the time. And when it was really hot, it smelled bad. I went swimming at Myrtle Beach, and I stepped on a broken bottle, and cut my feet up pretty badly.

G

Photo evidence of Nana in SCView attachment 86246
It's hard to imagine what kind of a useless, parasitic cunt Missy Muscles must be to be shitting away her prime childbearing years bearding for such an obviously homosexual queer as Anthony Cumia. Feature how uncomfortable a situation it must be for his sister, her Pit of Despair torture master lookalike husband and their heir apparent to the Hereditary Gay Male Cumia Cup son Warren. Ol' Unc' Anthony, whose soon-to-be-a-thing-of-the-past's money made all this possible is down here with his "girlfriend" who he never touches and we're all supposed to pretend it's not weird. OK.

Consensual Rapist

私は爆発的な下痢をしています! ^_^
Does anyone know WHY SC specifically? I live in the South. I’ve been to SC. It’s fucking hell on Earth and a perfect stereotypical depiction of the South. A run down shithole with uneducated people and a church on every corner. Any white person you see is a piece of trash and any black person you see is a straight up nigger. These midwestern bumpkins who follow Ant genuinely think NYC or Chicago or any city is some hell zone like Escape from New York, when the reality is you’re more likely to see a more “diverse” crowd of people there. Cities are obviously breeding grounds for crime and gangs, but you can find black people on Wall St. or white businessmen walking around (mixed with the corny white tourists and black gangbangers of course).

I can only think Anthonys mindset was like this: I have to get out of nigger infested NYC because i can’t afford it anymore. I’ll move to the South which is a white Republican paradise. But where in the South? Well, Alabama is a shithole. Louisiana is niggerville. Georgia is slowly moving to the left and also nigville (if you live near Atlanta at least). Florida is too expensive. Texas is too expensive. (Despite the fact that both of these places would be amazing for his business and perfectly match his identity). The fuck is in Arkansas or Tennessee or Mississippi?

If Ant really wanted to move somewhere that isn’t a complete shithole and would also be good for business he should’ve went to North Carolina. Not a lot of blacks, still considered the South, the “better Carolina”, pretty diverse in it’s people and politics, and it has that perception with C-list celebrities that it’s still a functioning cool state rather than SC which is considered a fucking wasteland.
I believe it’s the age of consent law, it being 16.
I know Anthony had his heart set on his homeland in the Arab world, where he could get a 5 year old and people wouldn’t say shit.

Photo evidence of Nana in SCView attachment 86246
CA4AAF47-03D6-4A64-BEDA-C8C9B33777D3.jpeg
Old Dawnie is morphing into Martha Raye.

bumbum8

It died on the vine
Ewwww, he's closer to me and mine and I don't like it.
I don't know about too much that goes on South East, but I know for sure Charlotte or Nashville suburbs would have been an easier transition for Nana. To go from NYC to Myrtle Beach is shocking, but makes sense on a financial front. He was smart enough not to move to that shit hole Mississippi, but that's really where he belongs so he can be a proper swamp goblin.

As for the blacks, I can only go by what's around here, and the country ones are almost indistinguishable from the rednecks, rebel flags and all in some cases. Not sure about what Nigger Man is talking about because we're surrounded by black farmers. That being said, it could be different in the Carolinas.
I do know a good ol boy will take them over a sashaying Yank any day. The butter barges over there will even reject him once they hear him lisp after a couple of beers. Missy will find a whole bunch of big women to arm wrestle with though.

I legit don't know what he'll do there besides drink and vidya. I'm sure the next year or so of tweets will still be nog watching, laughing at how he's glad to be "away from all that". I can't imagine that the Compound is going to be doing anything anymore. Gavin is staying up north, and Crowder and other bigger names are here in Texas.

Also, I'd like to see the house if it's finished. He, once again, bought (and built!) at the worst possible time. If he had any money left from the sale of the McMansion then it's surely gone. Even if he's living there, he's gonna find out about how necessary and expensive AC is down here, especially in a thrown together shitbox with cheap insulation.

This was such a bad idea. I love it.