• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Nana is officially a southern belle

Jim Norton’s Wife's Cock

Those breeches will stay open!
He'll be dead or back in NY within two years. There's no way he lasts down there.
It’ll be like Fright Night. The townsfolk will see Geno moving his coffin into the new McMansion down the street and rumours will spread of a ghoulish creature laughing maniacally in the night.

When local children start going missing a mob will have him hanging upside down with a fork in his ass.

Nana imagining his SC entertainment is going to be:
74C75123-CC98-4E40-A69C-A0C694EB7221.jpeg

Slackjawed Cow

I laugh at them because they're all the same.
He mentioned after his last visit there, that the blacks are well behaved in SC. That they are somehow different. But yeah, he’s gonna get knockout gamed; probably from a good ol’ boy first.
He is going to find out the country blacks are different than the city blacks. Now everyone is armed. Ant used to hide behind his guns but its an even playing field in SC. I hope Ant gets in trouble for brandishing at some point.

G

He is going to find out the country blacks are different than the city blacks. Now everyone is armed. Ant used to hide behind his guns but its an even playing field in SC. I hope Ant gets in trouble for brandishing at some point.
I'd imagine they're a lot more respectable than your average urban negro. Friends and colleagues with their white neighbours, churchgoers, fathers stick around etc. Nana will be the degenerate sore thumb, even more so than he was in his Long Island Jewish dentist neighbourhood.

I'd imagine they're a lot more respectable than your average urban negro. Friends and colleagues with their white neighbours, churchgoers, fathers stick around etc. Nana will be the degenerate sore thumb, even more so than he was in his Long Island Jewish dentist neighbourhood.
I moved to central Va over 20 years ago and they really are 2 different breeds of blacks. The country ones are alot more friendly and religious than the city ones. Always get called Honey and Sweetie by the woman as they constantly try to feed me unhealthy food. The men are old school and hard working and really hate the blacks you see in the media. I worked with one guy who grew up in Mississippi in the late 50s and early 60s before being drafted to Vietnam. If anyone had a right to be racist it was him but all I ever heard him say was he hated Niggers even though he was a deacon at his church. They all love football, bbq and driving black Cadillacs and Mercedes.

IDidThisForYou

Posting in the bakowza
What's he doing with the network? Is he going to commute? Surely all the other shows aren't moving down there are they? Or do they not broadcast front he studio anymore?
I’m guessing once he’s completely settled, CM is done. Even commuting every couple of weeks is just pissing away money he doesn’t have. And there’s no point in paying for a studio all for the likes of Bill Schultz and E-Rock. That would be the smart move. Now, considering this is Anth, he will most likely keep the studio, keep his sty of an apartment, commute multiple times a week to see his lovers Gavin and Geno, all the while burning his wallet out. He will never admit CM flopped and that guys like Norton, Vos, Kelly, and even Gavin would never fly down to visit him. So he will probably divide his time, half in NY, half in SC, just to keep his fantasy a reality.
How is Joe taking the news? He’s the one I’m most concerned about.
Joe is exercising his tiny brain trying to figure out how he can manipulate his way to moving down there. He’ll claim it’s to be close to family, but we all know what family values mean to a Cumia. And, how to afford it? In the end, he’ll just strong arm baby bro to fitting the bill for his move. And pose for selfies during the move with that smug look like he earned it.