Nana and Missy have a 3AM meltdown on Cozy!

G

His most misogynistic rant yet for sure...literally calls her a cunt to 300+ cozy guys. Spits on the floor at the thought of her, etc.
You can feel the love there. Its been alluded to already but I remember when i was young my mom bursting into my game room at 4am telling me to get to fucking bed. I was bummed but i knew it was ridiculous i was up so late playing video games so my reaction wasnt all that harsh.

Torque’sHeadBump

(Voluntarily) torqued boomer

The fallout starts from the beginning as Nana's previous stream was cut off out of nowhere. He comes back on live and tells everyone that Missy, tired of hearing him chimping out over COD as he plays kids old enough to be his grandchildren and being kept awake all night, had gotten out of bed and pulled the cables outta the router.

Nana spits on his own floor in disgust at 4:10. I'm not joking.

17:15 Missy gets out of bed again and turns the lights off in the apartment, telling Nana that it's 3AM and she's sick of it.

Nana spends the rest of the stream enraged at "fucking guuurls" and how they "don't get it", saying he's done with her and looking over and snarling at Missy Muscle's bedroom door.

Fuck, this nigga's life is sad! Aint it fun, Ant?

:image_9253_lg:
Time to move in with big bro Joseph Cumia

G

Uploading hilights now

I guess he's afraid to live alone. You can't buy some runaway to lick your nutsack a couple times a week? You have to live with this muscley broad ? I guess she knows where the dead trannies are buried..

From her perspective...imagine you have a normal HUMAN day schedule and some old faggot is HAHA HOLEEING at insanely offensive decibels, and you can hear his game playing even with your ear plugs. It's a form of abuse. Then to rant to total strangers about their dynamic and call her a cunt? tf...

PeteRose

Uploading hilights now

From her perspective...imagine you have a normal HUMAN day schedule and some old faggot is HAHA HOLEEING at insanely offensive decibels, and you can hear his game playing even with your ear plugs. It's a form of abuse. Then to rant to total strangers about their dynamic and call her a cunt? tf...
does she actually work and bill pay bills though?

BootyJuice

Also no one mentioned that the reason Missy Muscles unplugged his Ethernet cable was because he was so excited someone raided his stream with 300 viewers and started getting loud. From millions listening to him to getting excited for 300 viewers. Holy obscurity :image_9253_lg:
This might be my favorite sticker on here.
The utter look of discomfort, decay and defeat of his professional and personal life summed up perfectly.

Whenever I hear Nana trying to act like a tough guy, this always pops up in my mind.

I rank this as the number one reaction tbhwybm.

wbgreen

May St. Mel bless you
This might be my favorite sticker on here.
The utter look of discomfort, decay and defeat of his professional and personal life summed up perfectly.

Whenever I hear Nana trying to act like a tough guy, this always pops up in my mind.

I rank this as the number one reaction tbhwybm.

I particularly enjoy the niggerish red eyeball.

Polifact: False. Niggers have yellowish eyeballs. We rate this Pants on Fire.

Also talks about sucking cock and “going fag,” again.

These Wednesday night streams are gold, he always goes out with Gavin and gets himself obliterated.

She’s been taking a lot of trips to Orlando lately. I think she’s plotting her exit strategy. Maybe she’s looking for/setting up a new residence for herself. Also fucking someone else probably.

He mentioned on his “show” yesterday and Tuesday that he got hit with a huge bill from one of Cumpound’s prior service providers. Apparently they haven’t been paid and are threatening to shut him down.

So that is going to slurp up a nice chunk of change out of Nana’s purse.

Hey TrantH, remember when you had a big staircase and many empty rooms? Just like this 👇👇👇

8FE0AFE5-CB7C-4ED0-A45F-C61CDA85116C.jpeg

HAHAHAHAHA HOLEEE SHIIIIIT!

1BA4C98B-D84C-4358-98EB-AA3BA6C456D2.jpeg