Nana and ChoMo Joe do Vegas!

RoSmokedCrack

I was chest-bumped, alroight!
Lock up your babies and preteen daughters, Vegas.

S62622.png
S62633.png
S62719.png

Sue Lightning

Balconyster
I've never played blackjack and don't understand the game, but isn't this total bullshit and every dealer plays the same?
And Liam Neeson was ol’ soy sauce head?

Also it’s very important to note the ethnicity of the dealer of a luck based game
Classic gambler cope. The game is entirely, entirely luck based. The only way to not have it as such is to either use an insane amount of logic on what your best chances of hitting vs the dealer striking out are, or just counting cards. Nana is too stupid to do either and goes into superstitious “THE CHINKS ARE GIVING ME BAD CARDS!”

Leonard Rhomberg

Who are you gonna replace me with?
Classic gambler cope. The game is entirely, entirely luck based. The only way to not have it as such is to either use an insane amount of logic on what your best chances of hitting vs the dealer striking out are, or just counting cards. Nana is too stupid to do either and goes into superstitious “THE CHINKS ARE GIVING ME BAD CARDS!”
Hes no doubt shit faced when he plays too. That can’t be to blame though

BonnieMcFarlaneMe2

❤️bonnie bonnie bonnie❤️
I've never played blackjack and don't understand the game, but isn't this total bullshit and every dealer plays the same?
Yeah, you’re basically playing with the table against the dealer. Even if everyone plays 100% by the book the house still wins most of the time. Screaming at a dealer for not busting is F/C behavior. Professor Anthony doesn’t understand probability.