Nana and ChoMo Joe do Vegas!

lowend73

never caught lackin
Classic gambler cope. The game is entirely, entirely luck based. The only way to not have it as such is to either use an insane amount of logic on what your best chances of hitting vs the dealer striking out are, or just counting cards. Nana is too stupid to do either and goes into superstitious “THE CHINKS ARE GIVING ME BAD CARDS!”
These gamblers always have some sort of rationalization;

Craps has your best odds, blah blah % of the house

It is luck plain and simple. No different than playing dice on the corner, or betting if it will rain tomorrow

Idiots like Anthony probably uses that when playing any game. You will never have an advantage playing Blackjack. The race of the dealer has nothing to do with the fact you are losing cash.

Would he blame the automated dealer (if they start using robots). That fool should have bought a couple apartments and houses, and rented them out. Nice investing for the future stupid

GloryHoleTorqueH

"Now put ice skates on dat bich." Peppermint
"Hang time with my bro"

6yv0GKW.jpg

Looks like the fags are back in town time for the Cumbros to get drunk and blackout on cock.

KkUaBF9.jpg

RoSmokedCrack

I was chest-bumped, alroight!
Going to vegas to gamble seems like the worst way to spend a vacation. At least smoking and drinking make you feel good. Gambling is just miserable.
Nana's tweets are particularly bitter and hateful today. I guess she took a hammering all weekend. Either that or the old gal has gotten sick of Mooseph's company.