My review of Having Unprotected Sex with a Zoomer (2023) (Gassers DO NOT read)

Harry Powell

You’re the girl I needed in jr. high
Did you do my tip of making her watch you enter her while making her tell you what she sees.

It always gets rave reviews.
I didn’t have her tell me what she sees. What’s the verbiage you use to propose that?

I did position us so she could watch and that was a big hit

NoBacon

The gunslinger.
I didn’t have her tell me what she sees. What’s the verbiage you use to propose that?

I did position us so she could watch and that was a big hit

Just get in the moment, here’s some stuff I do which they always like.

Kiss them and tell them they can’t kiss you back, make them say please and thank you, thrust a bit harder if they aren’t being polite enough.

I don’t even enjoy it that much, it just works a treat. What women say they want versus what they want versus what they really want are three hugely different things.

NoBacon

The gunslinger.
I don't get this one? What are the broads supposed to say. "It looks like a cock but smaller entering me."

Not describe it like she’s recounting a robbery, just like “do you like seeing yourself get fucked slowly?” And making her say “yeah, I love it” or whatever.

I don’t know, just get into it, if you do it with confidence it goes down great.

bantadant

Fantastic Man
Not letting them cum is always fun. Bringing her right to the edge and then denying it. Gets them begging like crazy. Not letting her cum unless its in some specific position, or maintaining eye contact the entire time, etc. Yee.
When you're on top of her hold her hands up behind her head and then rub your dick on her pussy but don't stick in it. Had one chick that would got absolutely nuts for this- bucking her hips and begging to get fucked.

Harry Powell

You’re the girl I needed in jr. high
When you're on top of her hold her hands up behind her head and then rub your dick on her pussy but don't stick in it. Had one chick that would got absolutely nuts for this- bucking her hips and begging to get fucked.
I do this all the time. I pin both their hands up above their head and don’t let them free, then you do the tease. A+ move brotherman

TheGhostOfAbeVigoda

Reginald VelPenis
With each thrust I thought of a different brotherman that supported me in this journey.

Both times I came I thought of Flavia, instant eruption.

The first load was so insane I wanted to take a picture. 4 years of no sex, 2+ weeks of not beating off, and the finest Brazilian bride in my mind made quite the mess
Did you think of Chef Adam Libby at all?

I’m just gonna go for the ride. I don’t have it in me to use someone for sex or block or ghost people.

I like her, I just have to see how crazy she is and how much the age gap turns out to bother me.

Yeah we talked, she texted me. But I’ve established a precedent from minute 1 where we only really message to set up a date, I don’t need a pen pal.

Fuckin' A! Congrats, man!

Sue Lightning

Balconyster
Hey Harry

10739250-D63F-4DE6-99B7-7F9C839C774A.jpeg

She even really exist?