My review of Having Unprotected Sex with a Zoomer (2023) (Gassers DO NOT read)

PickleRickle

You are not a glowie. You are just stupid.
I had 3 beers for that 3 beer buzz and I took a blue chew tadalafil. We had sex for like 90 minutes with an intermission.

I utilized all of the tips. Whoever suggested humming constantly to create low level vibrations in my body that would get her off was a genius.

None of this would have been possible without all of the brothermen helping me get this project across the line.
lol tadalafil. I used to chew one of those and go to town on this hog I was banging one summer. I dont need it at all these days. I thought my dick was fawked, but it was actually the fat chicks!

Harry Powell

You’re the girl I needed in jr. high
Now comes the good part, listening to her talk for four hours about tiktok and what other women she doesn't like.

By the way did you find out why she suddenly started talking to you again?
No. I didn’t ask, from what I can deduce on her tiktok I think there may have been a breakup right around then.

I did ask about the bio pronouns and got a bizarre reaction so I’m letting that dog lay too.

Harry Powell

lol tadalafil. I used to chew one of those and go to town on this hog I was banging one summer. I dont need it at all these days. I thought my dick was fawked, but it was actually the fat chicks!
I like them as a backup when I’m drinking. It allows me to maybe get that 6-beer buzz from 6 beers, if so inclined, and still get it up fine.

Harry Powell

you gonna block her now or what’s the plan? Did you have an evacuation mapped out or did she leave voluntarily? Did you bang at your house or hers? Gonna need some more details here

Also.. 4 years? that must have been the greatest nut of your life, did the clouds part and a chorus of angels sing to you as you blasted on her?
Close. There was so much cum I was honestly amazed. It was the biggest load of my life.

Also I’m a romantic. I’ve only had casual sex a handful of times in my life. I banged her at her house then I laid there and caressed her until she fell asleep before i peaced out.

She was trying to be a little dirty for my benefit, but I think if you’re gonna continue to have sex with someone it’s fun to slow roll that stuff and let the first time be kind of sweet.

Capn Dicktickler

40 year old sasster LBJ quote fulfillerster
She was my favorite goomar after Svetlana
She reminds me way too much of the borderline PD women I’ve had in my life over the years. That scene where he chases her around the kitchen table and then body slams her onto the floor is so satisfying to watch. So you didn’t really answer my question but sounds like you’re going to try to pursue something with her then? Have you talked at all since you fucked?

Harry Powell

She reminds me way too much of the borderline PD women I’ve had in my life over the years. That scene where he chases her around the kitchen table and then body slams her onto the floor is so satisfying to watch. So you didn’t really answer my question but sounds like you’re going to try to pursue something with her then? Have you talked at all since you fucked?
I’m just gonna go for the ride. I don’t have it in me to use someone for sex or block or ghost people.

I like her, I just have to see how crazy she is and how much the age gap turns out to bother me.

Yeah we talked, she texted me. But I’ve established a precedent from minute 1 where we only really message to set up a date, I don’t need a pen pal.

Joe's False Teethers

Moo moo moo moo
Seemed PFG to me but there wasn’t enough lighting for me to truly ascertain.

Everything else smelled and tasted fine so I’m sure it’s all good.
You gotta hold off until it starts to slow down before you give her the first ass lick. Maybe like the 5th time when you're fingering her, tell her to go doggy and then dive in