My review of Having Unprotected Sex with a Zoomer (2023) (Gassers DO NOT read)

Stent

they tell me I’m sweet enough
Haha got that bitch
zoomer-wojak.gif

Capn Dicktickler

40 year old sasster LBJ quote fulfillerster
Someone is going to come across that delicious asshole you posted and recognize it, causing your imminent doxing. Enjoy prison.
As much as I wish I did I have no actual connection to that asshole, I’m married to the asshole of that assholes sister. I’ve got 2 degrees of butthole separation so I think I’m covered.

Harry Powell

You’re the girl I needed in jr. high
How long did you last? And which tips from da thread did you use?
I had 3 beers for that 3 beer buzz and I took a blue chew tadalafil. We had sex for like 90 minutes with an intermission.

I utilized all of the tips. Whoever suggested humming constantly to create low level vibrations in my body that would get her off was a genius.

None of this would have been possible without all of the brothermen helping me get this project across the line.

Joe's False Teethers

Moo moo moo moo
I had 3 beers for that 3 beer buzz and I took a blue chew tadalafil. We had sex for like 90 minutes with an intermission.

I utilized all of the tips. Whoever suggested humming constantly to create low level vibrations in my body that would get her off was a genius.

None of this would have been possible without all of the brothermen helping me get this project across the line.
I guess you could say we all ran a train on her by proxy. Feels good to score.

Did gassers give any tips?

Harry Powell

You’re the girl I needed in jr. high
I guess you could say we all ran a train on her by proxy. Feels good to score.

With each thrust I thought of a different brotherman that supported me in this journey.

Both times I came I thought of Flavia, instant eruption.

The first load was so insane I wanted to take a picture. 4 years of no sex, 2+ weeks of not beating off, and the finest Brazilian bride in my mind made quite the mess

Capn Dicktickler

40 year old sasster LBJ quote fulfillerster
With each thrust I thought of a different brotherman that supported me in this journey.

Both times I came I thought of Flavia, instant eruption.

The first load was so insane I wanted to take a picture. 4 years of no sex, 2+ weeks of not beating off, and the finest Brazilian bride in my mind made quite the mess
you gonna block her now or what’s the plan? Did you have an evacuation mapped out or did she leave voluntarily? Did you bang at your house or hers? Gonna need some more details here

Also.. 4 years? that must have been the greatest nut of your life, did the clouds part and a chorus of angels sing to you as you blasted on her?