• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

My favorite Pat lie

Cygnus Nana X-1

Forum Clout
Just anything about what an intimidating bar fighting badass he is. Because it's so obviously not true to anyone who's been around people who can fight. I doubt he even knows how to throw a punch. It makes me want to see him get knocked out, which would probably do him some good.
He's such a soft, effeminate weirdo. He has no presence other than being a bizarre looking individual. The one thing he does have going for him is his weight. Being north of 250 he can throw himself at someone with flailing tard hands and do some damage. It's likely to happen gradually, too, but the thought of him squaring up with a regular working man is laughable let alone with someone who is actually trained to fight. Pat is a taller and heavier Chris Chan.

TorqueWheeler

An enormous amount of muscle.
Forum Clout
A Personal favorite
This is the response to someone who commented about his paint balloon tweet.
View attachment 187741

No tank operator man, it is you who is wrong.
I have lots of tank operator friends and they all agree with me
I guess the complete lack of any other tank operators on Twitter mentioning this, clearly means my friends and I know better.
Oh you wouldn't know any of my tank operator friends, they are stationed in another (top secret) unit.
Pat always has the right kind of very close personal friends/family members to contradict anyone on anything. There's always someone who is military, an LEO (he claimed this at least once years ago before the George Floyd stuff.) a scientist, a psychologist, gay, trans, black or simply one of the many ladies he's extremely close to who will support whatever bullshit he tweets and gets called out on.

TorqueWheeler

Forum Clout
There's no such thing as a knife fight - it's just called a stabbing.

Seriously, this isn't West Side Story, it's reality and in reality, two pissed off men don't square off and circle each other while juggling their knives back and forth from left to right hand. In reality, one person has a knife and no one sees it until someone is bleeding and then everyone scatters. THAT'S the closest thing anyone is seeing to a "knife fight" in reality. Even though pat lives hood adjacent these days, he spent his formative years isolated out in the middle of nowhere being coddled by his mother and never leaned how street violence works.

It's all very "on brand" for pat. He's a compulsive liar with a deficit of life experiences, so his lies never track with the reality normal people actually experience. Just like how poor people think being rich is all Rolexes and fancy cars, pat thinks being an actual, effectual dude means engaging in real life threatening danger while quipping about sports ball with the fellas. He's constantly out of his depth in every lie he tries to pass off as his life story.

pat, you're a fucking clown. Just stop. Just stop with all the lying. You're getting to a real line in the sand here where your only refuge from public ridicule will be to change your name. I'm serious. If you continue to make a spectacle of yourself in the public forum while waving your name around on a banner, you're going to really fuck up the rest of your life. Fuck, man, you may already have. You'll never be able to engage professionally with anyone that is familiar with your saga. Even if they DO believe you're the victim in all this, they still won't respect you. You're a bullied adult. Respect is out the window for you with anyone who knows anything about the past 5 years of your life.

YOU'RE KICKING A BEE'S NEST! What about that can't you understand, you fucking dope?!? Just stop! Just stop and walk away. For fuck's sake!
The best part about one of the knife fights is he claimed he broke the other guy's arm and took his knife and carries it with him to this day.

"Surely there's a police report?" you might be asking yourself.

Fear not, it took place on an Indian reservation Pat was conveniently hanging out at, child.

TorqueWheeler

Forum Clout
Just anything about what an intimidating bar fighting badass he is. Because it's so obviously not true to anyone who's been around people who can fight. I doubt he even knows how to throw a punch. It makes me want to see him get knocked out, which would probably do him some good.

Also people don't really get in bar fights without getting arrested for it or at least banned from bars. That is noT something thaT occurs.
Wrong, child. When Pat handles business at the bar the bar staff buy him a drink and everyone pats him on the back and they laugh about what an awesome tough guy he is. When the cops show up they thank Pat for incapacitating the loud person then arrest them as they're being loaded into the ambulance. This is how it always works in real life.

866-Ron-0-Fez

Forum Clout
Correct me if I'm wrong but I think BDA texted something to this effect prior to the failed restraining order. My understanding is he wasn't even a member of the club when he said this so I'm not sure where the "they" would be coming from, nor the "publicly" part.
Patrick has been telling that lie since the Goodreads reviews. Probably earlier or better examples......

From the Jason Stanford article 6th January 2020

According to Tomlinson, the trolls behind this Goodreads harassment campaign have stated publicly that their goal is to drive him to suicide. And he says this campaign has definitely hurt his bottom-line.

“When you have a book out and you have 200 one-star reviews, that has an effect,” he said.

Personally I prefer the Japanese crying man story but this might be Pat's favourite lie.

Uncle J’s Sink Emporium

Enjoy prison, Y’munkoke
Forum Clout
Patrick has been telling that lie since the Goodreads reviews. Probably earlier or better examples......

From the Jason Stanford article 6th January 2020

According to Tomlinson, the trolls behind this Goodreads harassment campaign have stated publicly that their goal is to drive him to suicide. And he says this campaign has definitely hurt his bottom-line.

“When you have a book out and you have 200 one-star reviews, that has an effect,” he said.

Personally I prefer the Japanese crying man story but this might be Pat's favourite lie.
It’s one of the most retarded ones too because this is a public website and anyone can come here and not find this publicly stated goal anywhere.

GloryHoleTorqueH

"Now put ice skates on dat bich." Peppermint
Forum Clout
1710487967835.png

SV8mtAk.jpg

TZwLxJh.jpg

How Pig remembers it..

Last edited:

EraGodless

Forum Clout
There's no such thing as a knife fight - it's just called a stabbing.

Seriously, this isn't West Side Story, it's reality and in reality, two pissed off men don't square off and circle each other while juggling their knives back and forth from left to right hand. In reality, one person has a knife and no one sees it until someone is bleeding and then everyone scatters. THAT'S the closest thing anyone is seeing to a "knife fight" in reality. Even though pat lives hood adjacent these days, he spent his formative years isolated out in the middle of nowhere being coddled by his mother and never leaned how street violence works.

It's all very "on brand" for pat. He's a compulsive liar with a deficit of life experiences, so his lies never track with the reality normal people actually experience. Just like how poor people think being rich is all Rolexes and fancy cars, pat thinks being an actual, effectual dude means engaging in real life threatening danger while quipping about sports ball with the fellas. He's constantly out of his depth in every lie he tries to pass off as his life story.

pat, you're a fucking clown. Just stop. Just stop with all the lying. You're getting to a real line in the sand here where your only refuge from public ridicule will be to change your name. I'm serious. If you continue to make a spectacle of yourself in the public forum while waving your name around on a banner, you're going to really fuck up the rest of your life. Fuck, man, you may already have. You'll never be able to engage professionally with anyone that is familiar with your saga. Even if they DO believe you're the victim in all this, they still won't respect you. You're a bullied adult. Respect is out the window for you with anyone who knows anything about the past 5 years of your life.

YOU'RE KICKING A BEE'S NEST! What about that can't you understand, you fucking dope?!? Just stop! Just stop and walk away. For fuck's sake!
I got in one knife fight in my life. Dude pulled a knife on me. I froze for like a second and then ran in the opposite direction and didn't stop until I was like a mile away.

LockedHDD__Pot

Forum Clout
He's such a soft, effeminate weirdo. He has no presence other than being a bizarre looking individual. The one thing he does have going for him is his weight. Being north of 250 he can throw himself at someone with flailing tard hands and do some damage. It's likely to happen gradually, too, but the thought of him squaring up with a regular working man is laughable let alone with someone who is actually trained to fight. Pat is a taller and heavier Chris Chan.
the only people he spends time with are all fat disabled sci-fi con-mongs, & he could probably win a fight against those failcast garden gnomes.
Any real situation & he'd get stepped-on

EraGodless

Forum Clout
I went to the gym today to run a few miles, as I do a few times a week in the winter. Between miles, I sometimes hop on a row machine for a few minutes just to change muscle groups.

While I was rowing, a lady was on a stairmaster next to me. I don’t know her, but I’ve been seeing her come in since the beginning of the year. So a resolutioner who survived the first three weeks. Good on her. Now, there’s no way to beat around it, this is a large lady, well into obese territory from a medical standpoint. But she’s on this stairmaster just fucking crushing it. Probably 75-80 stairs a minute, for a good 15 minutes by the time I sit down to row, which is more than I can do at the moment.

And wouldn’t you know, some fucking brototype just has to walk by and say something shitty about her weight to me. She’s got earbuds in, but the look on her face tells me she heard.

Now, I’ve been going to the gym regularly for four and a half years, and at my gym, you almost never hear shit like this. And there’s a good reason for that, it’s rude, cruel, and entirely counter-productive.

So I got up from my machine and told him, “Wait right there.” Then I went and grabbed two 60lb dumbells off the free weight rack and handed them to him.

“What are these for?” The brotosaurus asked.

“For you, while you do stairs for…” I glanced at her display, “15 minutes.”

“What? I can’t do stairs with that much extra weight,” he said.

“Really? Because she can. So until you’re as tough as she is, maybe keep your mouth shut,” I said.

Because I’m sorry, but that shit isn’t going to fly around me. I have my issues with the body positivity movement and its tactic acceptance of unhealthy lifestyles, but this is someone who has made a commitment to changing her circumstances and is putting in the REALLY hard work necessary.

The dead last thing anyone in her situation needs, or deserves, is some little brohemian asshole who can’t relate to what she’s going through making snide remarks while she’s actively engaging in making a positive change. She has earned encouragement from other people making the same strides. And if that’s too hard, then the least she deserves is his silence.

End gym rant.

Patrick doesn't even look like he has gone to the gym 4 times in his life, much less 4 years. The funny part is that Patrick is so out of touch, that he uses 4 years as some sort of brag, when that's basically a blip of time for someone in their 40's.

Another funny part about the lie is that a legit "brototype," would absolutely fucking stomp a hole in Fatrick. Patrick also trying to play to the stealthygeek persona as the brototype saw what he thought was a kindred spirit and like-minded weightlifter in Patrick, so that's why he was trying to joke with Patrick about obese stairmaster lady. Buy the stealthygeek wouldn't have that- not on his watch brotosaurus. You'll just have to shut your fucking mouth if you're going to talk about other gym goers in my presence, child.

Motherfucker is more delusional than Chip Douglas (Jim Carrey in The Cable Guy) and Walter Mitty- combined.

Forum Clout
I went to the gym today to run a few miles, as I do a few times a week in the winter. Between miles, I sometimes hop on a row machine for a few minutes just to change muscle groups.

While I was rowing, a lady was on a stairmaster next to me. I don’t know her, but I’ve been seeing her come in since the beginning of the year. So a resolutioner who survived the first three weeks. Good on her. Now, there’s no way to beat around it, this is a large lady, well into obese territory from a medical standpoint. But she’s on this stairmaster just fucking crushing it. Probably 75-80 stairs a minute, for a good 15 minutes by the time I sit down to row, which is more than I can do at the moment.

And wouldn’t you know, some fucking brototype just has to walk by and say something shitty about her weight to me. She’s got earbuds in, but the look on her face tells me she heard.

Now, I’ve been going to the gym regularly for four and a half years, and at my gym, you almost never hear shit like this. And there’s a good reason for that, it’s rude, cruel, and entirely counter-productive.

So I got up from my machine and told him, “Wait right there.” Then I went and grabbed two 60lb dumbells off the free weight rack and handed them to him.

“Really? Because she can. So until you’re as tough as she is, maybe keep your mouth shut,” I said.

Because I’m sorry, but that shit isn’t going to fly around me. I have my issues with the body positivity movement and its tactic acceptance of unhealthy lifestyles, but this is someone who has made a commitment to changing her circumstances and is putting in the REALLY hard work necessary.

The dead last thing anyone in her situation needs, or deserves, is some little brohemian asshole who can’t relate to what she’s going through making snide remarks while she’s actively engaging in making a positive change. She has earned encouragement from other people making the same strides. And if that’s too hard, then the least she deserves is his silence.

End gym rant.

I’ve said it before, but one of my favorite parts of this story is how he claims he grabbed 2 60 lb dumbbells. I’d give anything to see him try to waddle across the gym with that much weight and struggle to hand it over. Also, there’s literally no way a “brototype” would see Rick and think they’re similar, masculine bros and talk to him about a fatty

G

End gym rant.

[URL unfurl="true"]https://archive.is/cqgwd[/URL]
I just noticed a new flaw in the story.
Everyone always points out "how can he carry 60lb dumbbells so casually?" yet it's worse than that. This asshole says he's on the rowing machine after running a few miles. It'd already be odd for the brotosaurus to disturb a sweaty, exhausted Patrick in the middle of his cardio superset, but for Pat to casually stop everything and walk over to pick up the dumbbells is even more retarded. I hate him.

Phish

I told them to back off bcuz it wasnt their show
Forum Clout
I got in one knife fight in my life. Dude pulled a knife on me. I froze for like a second and then ran in the opposite direction and didn't stop until I was like a mile away.
Lol this is my exact experience with “knife fights”. Some niggers/spics pulled knives on me and my brother as we were squaring up to them and we looked at each other and fucking bolted back to the car and got the fuck outta the hood. Thats the only normal reaction to getting gutted alive. Not to pull out your own switch blade and start circling the other guys. Not so, fatso.