• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

My favorite Pat lie

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
Forum Clout
IMG_2469.jpeg

IMG_2470.jpeg

IMG_2471.jpeg

chewtoycock

$200 worth of dead meat
Forum Clout
Don't forget where he claimed he responds to all trolls with a picture of himself nude with an erection holding an assault rifle which instantly ends all trolling.
I wish I could find this old /k/ meme picture of some guy with his dick poking out of a snowsuit while holding an m16, because I guarantee that's where pat got that lie from. He's definitely enough of a gay noguns to have hung out there at some point.

Rick Roblinson

Sausage-Fingered Vulgarian
Forum Clout
My favorite by far is the time he replied to Boomia for over an hour with some variation of "Piss/Shit in your pants, coward." and when he finally got tired he tried to lie and said something like "Holy shit. You're still here? That was a bot." He definitely has some sort of weird compulsion to always try and get the last word in. It must make his brain itch and feel like he wants to jump out of his skin when he can't have the final say.

PorqueDealer

Portly Pepperoni Purveyor
Forum Clout
A Personal favorite
This is the response to someone who commented about his paint balloon tweet.
1678414000897.png

No tank operator man, it is you who is wrong.
I have lots of tank operator friends and they all agree with me
I guess the complete lack of any other tank operators on Twitter mentioning this, clearly means my friends and I know better.
Oh you wouldn't know any of my tank operator friends, they are stationed in another (top secret) unit.

TheRevAlJolson

Blackface Killah
Forum Clout
There's no such thing as a knife fight - it's just called a stabbing.

Seriously, this isn't West Side Story, it's reality and in reality, two pissed off men don't square off and circle each other while juggling their knives back and forth from left to right hand. In reality, one person has a knife and no one sees it until someone is bleeding and then everyone scatters. THAT'S the closest thing anyone is seeing to a "knife fight" in reality. Even though pat lives hood adjacent these days, he spent his formative years isolated out in the middle of nowhere being coddled by his mother and never leaned how street violence works.

It's all very "on brand" for pat. He's a compulsive liar with a deficit of life experiences, so his lies never track with the reality normal people actually experience. Just like how poor people think being rich is all Rolexes and fancy cars, pat thinks being an actual, effectual dude means engaging in real life threatening danger while quipping about sports ball with the fellas. He's constantly out of his depth in every lie he tries to pass off as his life story.

pat, you're a fucking clown. Just stop. Just stop with all the lying. You're getting to a real line in the sand here where your only refuge from public ridicule will be to change your name. I'm serious. If you continue to make a spectacle of yourself in the public forum while waving your name around on a banner, you're going to really fuck up the rest of your life. Fuck, man, you may already have. You'll never be able to engage professionally with anyone that is familiar with your saga. Even if they DO believe you're the victim in all this, they still won't respect you. You're a bullied adult. Respect is out the window for you with anyone who knows anything about the past 5 years of your life.

YOU'RE KICKING A BEE'S NEST! What about that can't you understand, you fucking dope?!? Just stop! Just stop and walk away. For fuck's sake!

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
Forum Clout

Seriously, this isn't West Side Story, it's reality and in reality, two pissed off men don't square off and circle each other while juggling their knives back and forth from left to right hand. In reality, one person has a knife and no one sees it until someone is bleeding and then everyone scatters. THAT'S the closest thing anyone is seeing to a "knife fight" in reality. Even though pat lives hood adjacent these days, he spent his formative years isolated out in the middle of nowhere being coddled by his mother and never leaned how street violence works.

It's all very "on brand" for pat. He's a compulsive liar with a deficit of life experiences, so his lies never track with the reality normal people actually experience. Just like how poor people think being rich is all Rolexes and fancy cars, pat thinks being an actual, effectual dude means engaging in real life threatening danger while quipping about sports ball with the fellas. He's constantly out of his depth in every lie he tries to pass off as his life story.

pat, you're a fucking clown. Just stop. Just stop with all the lying. You're getting to a real line in the sand here where your only refuge from public ridicule will be to change your name. I'm serious. If you continue to make a spectacle of yourself in the public forum while waving your name around on a banner, you're going to really fuck up the rest of your life. Fuck, man, you may already have. You'll never be able to engage professionally with anyone that is familiar with your saga. Even if they DO believe you're the victim in all this, they still won't respect you. You're a bullied adult. Respect is out the window for you with anyone who knows anything about the past 5 years of your life.

YOU'RE KICKING A BEE'S NEST! What about that can't you understand, you fucking dope?!? Just stop! Just stop and walk away. For fuck's sake!
He didn’t see west side story, Pat saw the “knife fight” In Michael Jackson’s Beat It video and thinks thats how all the tough guys fight.
IMG_2474.jpeg

DominusOdium

Come back, Liz Clarke
Forum Clout

Neither his fragile mind or the situation as it presently is allows for him to take the stop and walk away option any more. Even if this forum closed tomorrow. Even if every poster here goes to prison, stlaker. We're way too far down river to save that drowning pig.

G

Blah blah blah -- whatever dude, this happens all the time:

1000007331.gif

Real talk though, you're correct in that if Pat stopped everything now, MAYBE there's a chance he could go back to a regular office job like selling insurance -- suing the MPD, if he did swat himself (or if Jackie did), is taking him down a bad, bad road...

Last edited by a moderator:

RickReternal

I hope people Ouija you tweets after your dead
Forum Clout
A Personal favorite
This is the response to someone who commented about his paint balloon tweet.
View attachment 187741

No tank operator man, it is you who is wrong.
I have lots of tank operator friends and they all agree with me
I guess the complete lack of any other tank operators on Twitter mentioning this, clearly means my friends and I know better.
Oh you wouldn't know any of my tank operator friends, they are stationed in another (top secret) unit.
This is a great category of Pat lies: His convenient friends who have qualifications (tank operator!) and/or identity (trans!) to give credence to whatever bullshit he is spouting at the moment.

stealthygeek

Reminder: Vincent D'Onofrio blocked Patrick
Forum Clout
Can someone remind me of this one?
I went to the gym today to run a few miles, as I do a few times a week in the winter. Between miles, I sometimes hop on a row machine for a few minutes just to change muscle groups.

While I was rowing, a lady was on a stairmaster next to me. I don’t know her, but I’ve been seeing her come in since the beginning of the year. So a resolutioner who survived the first three weeks. Good on her. Now, there’s no way to beat around it, this is a large lady, well into obese territory from a medical standpoint. But she’s on this stairmaster just fucking crushing it. Probably 75-80 stairs a minute, for a good 15 minutes by the time I sit down to row, which is more than I can do at the moment.

And wouldn’t you know, some fucking brototype just has to walk by and say something shitty about her weight to me. She’s got earbuds in, but the look on her face tells me she heard.

Now, I’ve been going to the gym regularly for four and a half years, and at my gym, you almost never hear shit like this. And there’s a good reason for that, it’s rude, cruel, and entirely counter-productive.

So I got up from my machine and told him, “Wait right there.” Then I went and grabbed two 60lb dumbells off the free weight rack and handed them to him.

“What are these for?” The brotosaurus asked.

“For you, while you do stairs for…” I glanced at her display, “15 minutes.”

“What? I can’t do stairs with that much extra weight,” he said.

“Really? Because she can. So until you’re as tough as she is, maybe keep your mouth shut,” I said.

Because I’m sorry, but that shit isn’t going to fly around me. I have my issues with the body positivity movement and its tactic acceptance of unhealthy lifestyles, but this is someone who has made a commitment to changing her circumstances and is putting in the REALLY hard work necessary.

The dead last thing anyone in her situation needs, or deserves, is some little brohemian asshole who can’t relate to what she’s going through making snide remarks while she’s actively engaging in making a positive change. She has earned encouragement from other people making the same strides. And if that’s too hard, then the least she deserves is his silence.

End gym rant.