• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

My favorite Pat lie

Toothless Enthusiast

Killed by Patrick!
Forum Clout
8e5c82c77e4d05786c2358be8635fcc2.jpeg

190d9cbf0154f561befe1ded32ffb545.jpeg

The Talking Dead

My network, heart and book all failed. Hooly shit!
Forum Clout
them boys flew in the mud over my house
Still no idea what that means but it does bust my ribs

I think it's so funny because it's such a ridiculously pretentious way to word that, even if it is true. I'm sure in his head he sounded like Richard Dreyfuss in Stand By Me when he tweeted that out but he just came across like a fat, effeminate cunt, which he is.

The Talking Dead

My network, heart and book all failed. Hooly shit!
Forum Clout
Wow that cannoT be true

I don't think he said the guy asked him to teach him but the rest is true. iirc he said the guy just got out and walked off. The thing is that's not outside the realm of something that could happen, especially in his shitty slum neighborhood, but since it's pig telling it he doesn't deserve the benefit of the doubt.

RaggotFetard

Didn’T LisTen
Forum Clout
I don't think he said the guy asked him to teach him but the rest is true. iirc he said the guy just got out and walked off. The thing is that's not outside the realm of something that could happen, especially in his shitty slum neighborhood, but since it's pig telling it he doesn't deserve the benefit of the doubt.
Oh really? I could’ve sworn that last part was part of the story. Ah well, just as fat of him.