Multiple TGI Fridays locations closed on Long Island

Took my younger boy to a TGIF in England a few years ago. Had to get him some shoes, he was hungry and wanted a burger. It was that or BK in that shopping centre. Nothing special, but not bad at all.
I've only ever seen them at out of town shopping centers or "entertainment" places with a cinema and bowling alley type thing. Basically a place to take the kids for a birthday treat if your sick of McDonald's. The thought of anyone, let alone Joe, playing music in them makes me laugh any time I see one.

RoTheHo69

PULL OVER DUMB CUNT
Took my younger boy to a TGIF in England a few years ago. Had to get him some shoes, he was hungry and wanted a burger. It was that or BK in that shopping centre. Nothing special, but not bad at all.
That's because it wasn't on Long Island the a shit encrusted asshole dingleberry (asshole is too high of a title) of the Western Hemisphere. The birthplace of the cumia brothers and tranth's first wife.

There’s waves of job cuts across the economy already, it’s gonna get pretty bad I think. I didn’t give a fuck in 2008 because I was still a teenager and I worked shit jobs anyway. Now I’m actually kind of shook thinking about it. I don’t want to deal with that crap or start over some place or fight in a lean competitive job market again.