Multiple TGI Fridays locations closed on Long Island

Uncle J’s Sink Emporium

You gotta pump those sink numbers up, funster.
Chilis has to be next. I see commercials where they’re selling burger, fries, unlimited chips and salsa and coke for like $9.50. How the fuck can you keep a restaurant open at that price? Even if you assume everyone who gets that also gets a miller lite, it’s so much food that you can’t drink a lot on top of it.

A burger by itself at five guys costs more than $9.50 and they don’t have hosts, bartenders, or wait staff.

Torque’sHeadBump

(Voluntarily) torqued boomer
Chilis has to be next. I see commercials where they’re selling burger, fries, unlimited chips and salsa and coke for like $9.50. How the fuck can you keep a restaurant open at that price? Even if you assume everyone who gets that also gets a miller lite, it’s so much food that you can’t drink a lot on top of it.

A burger by itself at five guys costs more than $9.50 and they don’t have hosts, bartenders, or wait staff.
Fawk, I’d like a Five Guys burner now brothaman, with mustard, raw onion, and raw jalapeño hold the cheese

Slackjawed Cow

I laugh at them because they're all the same.
Fawk, I’d like a Five Guys burner now brothaman, with mustard, raw onion, and raw jalapeño hold the cheese
1704414098395.png

G

I can see them going out of business in the next 5-10 years because there’s nothing special or even unique about them and their food. They don’t have an identity and I’m not even sure what they’re known for (signature dish / drink etc)

Then again I can’t explain why people would ever go to Applebees and there’s still a bunch of those.
Lol I love both Applebee's and TGI Friday's you niggas are crazy. Haven't been there in a while though, I imagine a buffalo chicken sandwish is like $25 now

If it wasn’t for Joe I would have completely forgotten about TGI Fridays. I can’t even remember the last time I saw an ad for them and I haven’t been to one in over 15 years. Couple years ago a bunch of their restaurants got hit in that “Operation Swirl” investigation and they were putting cheap booze in the high end bottles.
1998 in Orlando Florida?
😬

There’s waves of job cuts across the economy already, it’s gonna get pretty bad I think. I didn’t give a fuck in 2008 because I was still a teenager and I worked shit jobs anyway. Now I’m actually kind of shook thinking about it. I don’t want to deal with that crap or start over some place or fight in a lean competitive job market again.
Child, us members of the Opie and Anthony forum represent the top Ayran stock left in America the "1%" if you will, we were born to be Masters the normie filth that dont know what Bobos mutilated penis looks like are fit only to serve us they may suffer but we ALWAYS land on our feet

G

Took my younger boy to a TGIF in England a few years ago. Had to get him some shoes, he was hungry and wanted a burger. It was that or BK in that shopping centre. Nothing special, but not bad at all.