• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

MrBeast is a diddler

Total Tranny Death

Virtuous pedo killer
Forum Clout
Idk, I haven't seen any evidence of it. He fired the tranny immediately. It's the easiest thing in the world to shit on the top dog. The reason he does the soy face in the thumbnails and acts over-ecstatic in his videos and constantly zooms in on his face according to him is that he consulted with psychologists and people who've done focus groups, and Apparently this is what gets people to click on videos and not click away.

Forum Clout
The reason he does the soy face in the thumbnails and acts over-ecstatic in his videos and constantly zooms in on his face according to him is that he consulted with psychologists and people who've done focus groups, and Apparently this is what gets people to click on videos and not click away.
Retards really like seeing arrows in video thumbnails too. I'd really like to know who these people are that are mindlessly clicking on something just because it features an open mouth and a red arrow. Completely brain-dead.

RobertMewler

Forum Clout
And the hits keep coming...

If this guy's career is dead by next weekend, I'll cum.

Those are kind of reaching to be honest.

"In another clip, MrBeast spoke on the Hot Wet Soup podcast. "He did saying he liked the 'Cash Me Outside' girl [Bhad Bhabie], thinks she's funny, so..." said one of the hosts. In response, MrBeast is allegedly heard saying, "Let's be real, you wouldn't put your dick in her?" A host then points out that she was was about 14 years old at the time."

:image_4764:

chewtoycock

$200 worth of dead meat
Forum Clout
Idk, I haven't seen any evidence of it. He fired the tranny immediately. It's the easiest thing in the world to shit on the top dog. The reason he does the soy face in the thumbnails and acts over-ecstatic in his videos and constantly zooms in on his face according to him is that he consulted with psychologists and people who've done focus groups, and Apparently this is what gets people to click on videos and not click away.
It's one thing to be aware of psychological tricks and marketing, but to deliberately use them to make money in general is evil in my opinion. To use them on children tells me they're capable of pretty much anything.

PogromStallone

Give Me Some Money
Forum Clout
"In another clip, MrBeast spoke on the Hot Wet Soup podcast. "He did saying he liked the 'Cash Me Outside' girl [Bhad Bhabie], thinks she's funny, so..." said one of the hosts. In response, MrBeast is allegedly heard saying, "Let's be real, you wouldn't put your dick in her?" A host then points out that she was was about 14 years old at the time."

:image_4764:
She looks the same today that she did back then. Mind you, she doesn't look young she looked like she was in her late 20s back then. If he had said that about season 1 of Stranger Things Eleven then it would be a worrying comment.