• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

MrBeast is a diddler

UnPRePared

For the last time, I am NOT Frank Grimes!
There is no way he didn't know his tranny friend was into pedo shit and trying to groom kids. This will be just the tip of the iceberg and I'm sure we're going to see a lot more shit about him coming out in the coming weeks.

I don't think we'll be waiting that long....

He's caught the interest of several people that I think would like to see his downfall.

PogromStallone

Give Me Some Money
Big brother is still a thing?
Yeah, this season is off to a great start.

Idk, what if he really is just a nice autistic guy with a creepy smile who wants to help people?

Is it possible to help kids without people assuming youre a diddler?

UnPRePared

For the last time, I am NOT Frank Grimes!
Just had this show up in my email...

fa78b6ce646b355c8a414e10b10ba8f1.jpg

What an absolute non-answer in terms of washing his hands about what he knew.

I've had my whole life fall apart before, and I never wish that on people... But he'll be the first.

RobertMewler

This is the real guy behind the mask

He’s a control addict who can’t handle any criticism whatsoever.

every single time he was not the one ruling the conversation, if there was any negativity, he had to take control instantly.
This is my first time ever watching him. He's got serious rage issues. The cops need to have a cadaver dog sniff though his house and car.

FatPatsBaps

Charming, funny, and witty, atalker.

PogromStallone

Give Me Some Money