• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Movies you thought were good then found out were gay

Used to think Home Alone was the shit. I watched it on a flight last Christmas. Had a memory of the house being rigged with traps and gadgets, watching it now 95% of Kevin's arsenal was throwing junk
on the ground. Also the actual home invasion only lasts for like 10 mins the rest is pure filler.

LingerLonger

Still spreading the O&A virus
Scarface is too cartoonish and childish for me to enjoy...
It is meant to be a parody. It is like Starship Troopers in that the parodying is so strong that no one gets it. They made the final scene so over the top on purpose to drive the point home. That this movie is like a goofy high budget remake of those old noir crime films with James Cagney just done with a modern budget and effects.

Stuff like Tony Montana wanting to have sex with his sister was done in an even more hilarious way on The Sopranos. Where Dr. Melfi continually asks Tony if he has sexual thoughts for his mother and his sister in therapy. And reacts all disgusted and cannot understand why his shrink is obsessed with incest and not curing him of fainting.

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
I feel like everyone agrees on Boondock Saints but has that movie held on to cult status? It seems like if you grew up in the 90s it found an audience (I remember hearing about it from other kids at school - long before social media) but is it the same for people under 30? I remember stores like hot topic / spencer gifts having the merchandise and guys wearing the shirts in the early to mid 2000s but haven’t seen anyone wear a Boondock shirt in years. The movie is so old it got big because of rentals at Blockbuster.

I knew a kid in college (mid 2000’s) who was obsessed with the movie, he had the merch and even got the hand tattoos they had. He came out of the closet a couple years ago.

Uncle Floyd

Nice try, Floyd.
I feel like everyone agrees on Boondock Saints but has that movie held on to cult status? It seems like if you grew up in the 90s it found an audience (I remember hearing about it from other kids at school - long before social media) but is it the same for people under 30? I remember stores like hot topic / spencer gifts having the merchandise and guys wearing the shirts in the early to mid 2000s but haven’t seen anyone wear a Boondock shirt in years. The movie is so old it got big because of rentals at Blockbuster.

I knew a kid in college (mid 2000’s) who was obsessed with the movie, he had the merch and even got the hand tattoos they had. He came out of the closet a couple years ago.
You're probably getting tired of seeing that tattoo every time you drop by his place for a handy, huh?

HeyItsVos

Kill Bill
I think Part 2 is good. If just for Michael Madsen. I never cared for her fighting all the Japs at the end of the first one.
elite space marines
My biggest problem with Aliens was that the marines were portrayed as undisciplined and stupid. They don’t shut the fuck up during the debriefing, maintain no formation while searching the facility, and Apone had to repeat orders constantly. I agree with the rest of what you said about the movie too.

I loved The Pest with John Leguizamo when I was a kid. I tried watching it as an adult and it might be the worst movie ever made.
It was embarrassing watching this one a couple of years ago. It was one of my favorites growing up.

Jim Norton’s Wife's Cock

Those breeches will stay open!
Drive (2011)

I liked it when i was 18 but in hindsight it’s cringe as fuck and tries too hard to be cool. It’s a movie tailor made for female hipsters when all is said and done.

In fact all Nicolas Winding Refn films are gay.

G

I liked the Outsiders when I was a kid. Threw it on with my wife and it was so cringey. Whiney, overdramatic faggots.

Lock, Stock and Two Smoking Barrels also stunk on re-watch. Guy Ritchie's (and faggot Tarantino's) "clever, witty, stylish criminal" template of story telling is so gay and unrealistic. Cornballs with no real life perspective on how the underworld works trying to be cute. Lame.

CumiaPoodle

Brazil sent me a wife with a dick ☺️

I’m at the end of my 20s and it makes me shake with embarrassment that the movie got adults to wear merch. It’s such a terrible fucking movie dude. I read the script first, I was bewildered that people in Hollywood were bidding for this thing. The fucking part in the script where their mother pranks them with her suicide was one of the gayest things ever.

Somehow the actual movie was worse. I write in my free time and I’ve never made anything as bad as that shit.

CumiaPoodle

Brazil sent me a wife with a dick ☺️
The 70s were the last years of movies with substance. Don’t get me wrong, there are still a good number of movies released after the 70s, but the 80s were really when trashy movies meant to entertain rubes started becoming commonplace. Even then, those movies still had some levels of morals and substance to them, but over time it degenerated into the complete garbage we see today.
Dude I thought I was the only one tho thought the 80s stunk. But then again I love John carpenter movies so idk.. and I know they’re not good movies but there’s something about them that I love they’re so easy to watch.

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
I’m at the end of my 20s and it makes me shake with embarrassment that the movie got adults to wear merch. It’s such a terrible fucking movie dude. I read the script first, I was bewildered that people in Hollywood were bidding for this thing. The fucking part in the script where their mother pranks them with her suicide was one of the gayest things ever.

Somehow the actual movie was worse. I write in my free time and I’ve never made anything as bad as that shit.
It seemed like a movie liked by people who haven’t seen Reservoir Dogs because it’s such a Tarantino Rip Off. I remember it being used as a punchline on an episode of “The Office” and hoped that was the nail in the coffin for people liking it.