• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Movies you thought were good then found out were gay

Jesse Ventura

Access to the debates
The Matrix is one for me. Complete hack movie. Stolen ideas from Total Recall, Dark City, many others. Keanu can’t act. Basic bitch philosophy. Best part is Hugo Weaving as Agent Smith.

300 is awful and I thought it was cool when I was 16 or whatever.

Poltergeist sucks. Any Spielberg movie that features kids heavily is pretty much awful. Every kid in almost every one of his movies is annoying as fuck.

Scarface. Bloated garbage.

Boondock Saints. I don’t hate it at all but it’s custom made for teen douchebags. It’s nothing special.

FingerofGod

The Matrix is one for me. Complete hack movie. Stolen ideas from Total Recall, Dark City, many others. Keanu can’t act. Basic bitch philosophy. Best part is Hugo Weaving as Agent Smith.

Poltergeist sucks. Any Spielberg movie that features kids heavily is pretty much awful. Every kid in almost every one of his movies is annoying as fuck.

Boondock Saints. I don’t hate it at all but it’s custom made for teen douchebags. It’s nothing special.
Point Break is a much better movie than the Matrix

G

Boondock Saints. Liked it when I was a teen. DVVVVVVVV.

Saw it recently and was floored by how much it sucked cawk.

FingerofGod

“Young girl goes to magical place and learns a life lesson!”
Most Ghibli movies…

I did like how Miyazaki publicly bashed his retard of a son after his directorial debut.
I guess I’m a sucker for certain feel-good movies nowadays since it seems like most critically acclaimed movies end up being completely miserable

CumiaPoodle

Brazil sent me a wife with a dick ☺️
Boondock Saints. Liked it when I was a teen. DVVVVVVVV.

Saw it recently and was floored by how much it sucked cawk.
dude someone told me to watch that movie last year. I read the script first and it was fucking cringe and embarrassing. Then I watched the movie and it was worse. “Untouched by man” go fuck your self.

CumiaPoodle

I used to think Scarface sucked but now I actually enjoy it. Loved 300 when I was 12 and seen it in the movies. It’s garbage now. I never seen poltergeist.

Monk

Saving Pvt Ryan.

I don't mind Seven thou? The only part that seems really out of place is that knife strap on.
The D-Day part is great but the rest of it fucking sucks. The characters are all really corny and basic. There's the Italian momma's boy, the battle-hardened sergeant who has been everywhere, the super Jewy-acting Jew, the southern boy who can shoot the wings off a fly and loves him some Jesus, the cowardly lion, the sarcastic Brooklyn tough guy.

CumiaPoodle

Sounds like a fun time. Xanax and beer are fun.
Dude I was really sick recently had a fever of 103 for a couple days. I was puking could barely move. I got a script of 30 ten mg oxy without aspirin in them. The first day I took 6 with 3 Xanax and drank a six pack of lomza. One of the best times I’ve had lol. You like to party at all?