• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Movies you thought were good then found out were gay

CumiaPoodle

Brazil sent me a wife with a dick ☺️
Hell yeah man 😎
What’s your DOC? I drink more than I should I’m trying to cut down on that. But I’m occasion I’ll grab 2 blues (30mg oxycodone) and a few Xanax footballs and go to fucking town. There’s nothing better than watching a movie while fucked up on oxy and Xanax. My friend got me to mix oxy and coke when I was a teenager but it wasn’t for me. I don’t like blow. Never got the appeal.

LingerLonger

Still spreading the O&A virus
I watched Aliens the other day, the longer director's cut version, and it was far worse than I remembered. A little girl somehow survives against hundreds of beyond deadly aliens (that end up killing a group of elite space marines). Ripley is charged with blowing up her ship and killing her crew but gets to walk free due to the weird editing in the film. The colony that she says had aliens on it goes silent yet they send in a team of a dozen people to investigate what might be a total alien infestation.

There are no backup plans in case the colony is overrun. They abandon the main ship and leave zero crew on it. What if their main ship has a fuel leak or is falls out of orbit? They wear no helmets on a planet with dangerous aliens. They wear almost no armor either. They use 1960s weapons like hunting shotguns instead of high end weaponry.

The little girl survives yet again despite the odds being overwhelming that she should die. Ripley who was a commercial truck operator in the first film is now a savage maniac killer who slaughters a hundred aliens including a queen. She levels up like some sort of video game character. The plot is the exact same as Terminator 2. Strong woman saves her child from bad 'nonhuman' entity with the help of a robot that is now good instead of bad.

Alien 3 was much better. One single alien kills an entire group of people before they can stop it. And the main character kills herself because she is infected. That is horror. Aliens is like a dumb action film where the aliens are retarded cannon fodder.

FatPatsBaps

Charming, funny, and witty, atalker.
Mostly anything associated with Quentin Tarantino, Tim Burton, Johnny Depp, and Kevin Smith is really gay when you're an adult.

Tbf, Batman (1989) still holds up, and I have a soft spot for Reservoir Dogs (it's the only Tarantino film with some substance to it). Donnie Brasco was okay, but anyone could have done a better job than Depp. Pacino was good though, one of the only films where he doesn't shout like a manlet.

Speaking of, WWAW Scent of a Woman? Gay film, or am I in the fawkin' dark on that one?

G

Tarantino's biggest problem is that he doesn't have any real life experience. He's a dork who grew up watching movies and eating fast food. All of his references and experiences are from watching movies. So after Reservoir Dogs hit he turned down offers to make studio movies and went travelling in Europe to write Pulp Fiction. What did he do? What did he learn? You can buy a glass of beer in some cinemas in France and a quarter pounder is called a royale with cheese. He stayed in his comfort zone. Same thing with his movies. He loves crime movies, martial arts movies and spaghetti westerns. So he re-tweaks them, puts them in Tarantino land, and adds cartoony gore.

G

When I was a teenager I thought seven was amazing. I’m watching it now, seems kind of gay.
Same thing with that movie kids. At 13 it was the shit. Now I think it’s one of the most stupid movies ever made.

WWAWD movies that tricked us into believing they weren’t gay only to find out it was nigger nonsense. I think I’d throw the wolf of Wall Street in there too. Silence was a much better Scorsese movie that no one seen.

Im in desperate need of movie suggestions. I don’t even care if they suck. Just need something new
Boondock Saints. I guess I never really liked this movie but was just really curious to watch it since everyone I knew raved about it (I know a lot of faggy people). Didn’t really think that much of it. Watched it a few years later and found unwatchable. Couldn’t even jerk off to Dafoe in drag. THAT’s how bad it was.

Last edited by a moderator:
G

The Matrix is one for me. Complete hack movie. Stolen ideas from Total Recall, Dark City, many others. Keanu can’t act. Basic bitch philosophy. Best part is Hugo Weaving as Agent Smith.

300 is awful and I thought it was cool when I was 16 or whatever.

Poltergeist sucks. Any Spielberg movie that features kids heavily is pretty much awful. Every kid in almost every one of his movies is annoying as fuck.

Scarface. Bloated garbage.

Boondock Saints. I don’t hate it at all but it’s custom made for teen douchebags. It’s nothing special.
Dark City is the shit, OP. I have it linked somewhere in my profile if you can make it through all the hilarious posts without shitting yours self to death from laughter.

'THE NIGGER MAN'

Shane Noakes' rabbi raped his 9 year old dick off.
Lol dude blow is another one. I recently watched dogma with someone who never seen it. He said “nigga what is this this is the worst movie I’ve ever watched”

Return of the Jedi is awful. Ima fag who loves Star Wars.. but I have to skip a large part of that movie. I never seen the lost boys though
I don't give a fuck how bad the movie was, Linda Fiorentino was the baddest mothafucka, Joe Rogan.

'THE NIGGER MAN'

Shane Noakes' rabbi raped his 9 year old dick off.
I watched Aliens the other day, the longer director's cut version, and it was far worse than I remembered. A little girl somehow survives against hundreds of beyond deadly aliens (that end up killing a group of elite space marines). Ripley is charged with blowing up her ship and killing her crew but gets to walk free due to the weird editing in the film. The colony that she says had aliens on it goes silent yet they send in a team of a dozen people to investigate what might be a total alien infestation.

There are no backup plans in case the colony is overrun. They abandon the main ship and leave zero crew on it. What if their main ship has a fuel leak or is falls out of orbit? They wear no helmets on a planet with dangerous aliens. They wear almost no armor either. They use 1960s weapons like hunting shotguns instead of high end weaponry.

The little girl survives yet again despite the odds being overwhelming that she should die. Ripley who was a commercial truck operator in the first film is now a savage maniac killer who slaughters a hundred aliens including a queen. She levels up like some sort of video game character. The plot is the exact same as Terminator 2. Strong woman saves her child from bad 'nonhuman' entity with the help of a robot that is now good instead of bad.

Alien 3 was much better. One single alien kills an entire group of people before they can stop it. And the main character kills herself because she is infected. That is horror. Aliens is like a dumb action film where the aliens are retarded cannon fodder.
Patrick S Tomlinson's first writing credit

LaylaCumiasMoistHotPocket

A circle of N-words
Lol dude blow is another one. I recently watched dogma with someone who never seen it. He said “nigga what is this this is the worst movie I’ve ever watched”

Return of the Jedi is awful. Ima fag who loves Star Wars.. but I have to skip a large part of that movie. I never seen the lost boys though
You’ll find plenty o’lost boys in the basement of the hovel. Pepperoni doesnt make itself.

Probably most movies from the 80s.

Ridiculous, coked-out concepts, throw a few million pounds at the idea, put everyone in ridiculous clothes, music with whatever cool new effect the latest synth has that sounds good at the time, make sure it's in the contract that all the actresses have to get their tits out at some point. Boom.

Imager

I see penises everywhere
Bound was an indie hit in the 90s. I always thought it started off slow but really liked how tense it got.

Rewatched it a few years ago with some friends who had never seen it.

I was *embarassed* at how cringy it was.

Joe Pataliano acts over the top. There is a scene where he says something to Gina Gershon like "you're a fucking faggot and everyone hates you" and the film is showing Gershon's face directly as the entire frame. I then remembered it was made by the Wachowski "Brothers" (who are both now out and out trannies).
Kill Bill
The fact that they spent millions on this and the two main characters of part 1 say, "Silly rabbit, Trix are for kids," right before what they billed as the coolest scene in the movie. It does not hold up. Also it was probably the first real 'grrrl power' movie.

Happiness (1998)
Thought it was so edgy as a teenager. Now I realize it's the most Jewish movie I've ever seen
I only watched it once in the early aughts and thought it was really edgy. I never watched it again. I saw it was in my video library a few months ago and deleted it. Todd Solondz is an odd looking dude.

Still, I never fell for the outright kikery in "American Beauty," so I have that going for me I guess.