• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Movies you thought were good then found out were gay

CumiaPoodle

Brazil sent me a wife with a dick ☺️
When I was a teenager I thought seven was amazing. I’m watching it now, seems kind of gay.
Same thing with that movie kids. At 13 it was the shit. Now I think it’s one of the most stupid movies ever made.

WWAWD movies that tricked us into believing they weren’t gay only to find out it was nigger nonsense. I think I’d throw the wolf of Wall Street in there too. Silence was a much better Scorsese movie that no one seen.

Im in desperate need of movie suggestions. I don’t even care if they suck. Just need something new

Last edited:

Lamont & Tonelli

Brevity is... wit.
Seven is all style, no substance. Pitt sucks in it, Freeman is fine but doesn't have much to work with. Spacey is good, but again the trite script does his character no favors. The strap on part is gratutious, but the weasely guy from Alien Resurrection screaming "I FAWKED HER!" always makes me laugh, so excessive. The Usual Suspects is my go-to stupid action thriller, the dialogue is fun and the characters are likable.

Movies I used to like but now realize were gay or overrated:
Ghostbusters 2
The Lost Boys
(I think it has always sucked, vampires are lame. I'm so sorry, Big Jay.)
Goonies (Mostly overrated, but the Coreys are awful and ruin any movie they're in.)
Blow
Dogma
Return of the Jedi

CumiaPoodle

Seven is all style, no substance. Pitt sucks in it, Freeman is fine but doesn't have much to work with. Spacey is good, but again the trite script does his character no favors. The strap on part is gratutious, but the weasely guy from Alien Resurrection screaming "I FAWKED HER!" always makes me laugh, so excessive. The Usual Suspects is my go-to stupid action thriller, the dialogue is fun and the characters are likable.

Movies I used to like but now realize were gay or overrated:
Ghostbusters 2
The Lost Boys
(I think it has always sucked, vampires are lame. I'm so sorry, Big Jay.)
Goonies (Mostly overrated, but the Coreys are awful and ruin any movie they're in.)
Blow
Dogma
Return of the Jedi
Lol dude blow is another one. I recently watched dogma with someone who never seen it. He said “nigga what is this this is the worst movie I’ve ever watched”

Return of the Jedi is awful. Ima fag who loves Star Wars.. but I have to skip a large part of that movie. I never seen the lost boys though

FingerofGod

Silence was a complete masterpiece for sure. I can only think of an example of the other way around right now. I watched Fast Times when I was like 16 and hated it but loved it when I watched it again a few years later.

CumiaPoodle

I have a suspicion that pulp fiction sucks. I love Samuel L Jackson. And watch everything with him in it.

If you like dialogue heavy contained movies. Watch the sunset limited. It’s just Sam Jackson trying to convince tommy lee Jones not to kill himself. It’s a great fucking movie

This is a great scene from that movie.

CumiaPoodle

Silence was a complete masterpiece for sure. I can only think of an example of the other way around right now. I watched Fast Times when I was like 16 and hated it but loved it when I watched it again a few years later.
Finally someone who seen and enjoyed silence. Thank you.. fast times is a great movie

FingerofGod

I have a suspicion that pulp fiction sucks. I love Samuel L Jackson. And watch everything with him in it.

If you like dialogue heavy contained movies. Watch the sunset limited. It’s just Sam Jackson trying to convince tommy lee Jones not to kill himself. It’s a great fucking movie

This is a great scene from that movie.

Tarantino is good if you’re a teenager going from watching kid’s movies/capeshit and wanting to transition into serious films. Adults shouldn’t like him. Violent schlock with zero substance.

FingerofGod

Finally someone who seen and enjoyed silence. Thank you.. fast times is a great movie
Yeah I was worried that silence was going to be preachy but I didn’t think it was at all. I even saw myself sympathizing with the chinks a bit. I feel like scorsese does a good job sticking pretty close to the source material. And I say that as someone who’s never read the books he’s based his movies on

CumiaPoodle

Tarantino is good if you’re a teenager going from watching kid’s movies/capeshit and wanting to transition into serious films. Adults shouldn’t like him. Violent schlock with zero substance.
I have a mixed bag of feeling with him. I loved the hateful 8 cuz I love dialogue and I love movies that feel contained. His newest movie sucked ass. I like parts of django. But I pretty
Much agree with you.

CumiaPoodle

Yeah I was worried that silence was going to be preachy but I didn’t think it was at all. I even saw myself sympathizing with the chinks a bit. I feel like scorsese does a good job sticking pretty close to the source material. And I say that as someone who’s never read the books he’s based his movies on
Yeah I was very sympathetic to the chinks. The most unsympathetic character was the main character. Putting everyone’s lives at risk because he thought he could be Christ basically because he wanted fame. Fucking asshole

FingerofGod

I have a mixed bag of feeling with him. I loved the hateful 8 cuz I love dialogue and I love movies that feel contained. His newest movie sucked ass. I like parts of django. But I pretty
Much agree with you.
Maybe I was a bit harsh since I’ve only seen Reservoir Dogs, Pulp Fiction, and Natural Born Killers (which he wrote) but it’s not that I’m offended by violence, but what’s the point? When scorsese does violence you can tell he’s trying to tell the story as it happened and isn’t sugarcoating anything. Tarantino doesn’t have any interesting stories to tell. He comes off as a nerd desperately trying to be cool and unfortunately he has a bunch of manchild retards convinced.

CumiaPoodle

Tried to re-watch "V for Vendetta" for the first time since I saw it in theatres and made it less than twenty minutes before shutting it off in boredom.
I always wanted to watch v for vendetta everyone likes it and tells me to watch it. But they’re retarded fags in my real life. Not cultured brothermen. So I should skip it?

CumiaPoodle

Maybe I was a bit harsh since I’ve only seen Reservoir Dogs, Pulp Fiction, and Natural Born Killers (which he wrote) but it’s not that I’m offended by violence, but what’s the point? When scorsese does violence you can tell he’s trying to tell the story as it happened and isn’t sugarcoating anything. Tarantino doesn’t have any interesting stories to tell. He comes off as a nerd desperately trying to be cool and unfortunately he has a bunch of manchild retards convinced.
Nah dude you’re exactly correct. When I read what you wrote about his use of violence I went oh fuck he’s a hack.