Most underrated guest

Gay Faggot.

A SEDUCTIVE heifer of the SEAS
The Wackpackers and Denny are generally liked for their content so I wouldn't call them underrated. I'm gonna throw a curve ball and say Dice because of shit like this:

Dude was clearly goofin' in this instance. His whole persona is such a layer cake of kayfabe that it was hard to tell when he was being a genuine prick or just winding people up, but it often lead to hilarious situations.

Opie's mockery always felt a bit forced to me though. Like he felt he needed to poke fun at the guy for da show but had a thinly veiled, grudging respect for his radio wizardry and the fact that they had more in common than the Greggster would like to admit.

Worm's disdain of Denny always seemed more genuine, despite his occasional reassurances that he liked the man. Like he was annoyed at Falcone's wholesomeness muscling in on precious bit character time.
Denny was a part of the world Opie desperately wanted to be in. He wanted to be in radio during its golden era. Denny was an (albeit not very successful) relic from that era. Falcone got to live it. Opie 100% resented that, since really Opie did do a lot line pushing and changing radio. I honestly think the Opester was more jealous of Denny than anything. How could you not be?
33F6A11B-ACFC-4579-B859-AE181AF1FAF1.jpeg

ElectricLightKazooII

I love that garlic buttah saw...
Denny was a part of the world Opie desperately wanted to be in. He wanted to be in radio during its golden era. Denny was an (albeit not very successful) relic from that era. Falcone got to live it. Opie 100% resented that, since really Opie did do a lot line pushing and changing radio. I honestly think the Opester was more jealous of Denny than anything. How could you not be?
View attachment 72662
I was just about to chime in with BIG DICK DENNY FALCONE and you said it all. Could hold his own with the b-b-b-boys and their bullshit while having the confidence of actually having radio chops.

Meownaw

I GOT DA HAT NOW!
Pat Cooper. I have a fondness for old, cantankerous white guys, the Carlins and Dangerfields and such.

And he was the realest of them all. Alienated his whole family and badmouthed all people he ever worked with. A true bastion of hate.
It's wild that someone so angry all the time on the air is still kicking today. Love da Pat Cooper.

DMAN

NYC Mayor
I never went all in with da Jay Mohr but him trashing Dice is pretty funny until he ends up calling the cops on him like a FAGGOT and has his wife defend him on air. I still laugh at him imitating Dice though. I'm overrrrr hereeeeee now w!

To prevent you from looking silly in the future, you should know Jay Mohr and Dice were great friends and all their fights on O&A were fake. Mohr did this with Billy Staples too. They fooled O&A many times.

WhereWeAt

One of my few complaints about Opie was how he treated Dennis. DJ Denny Falcone was a very good sport about everything. Even DJing for the super shows, and having Opie mess with him like he’s one of the retards. The guy is super knowledgeable and was a window into old school radio. I guess Opie was just jealous Denny was still grabbin ass and spinning records. Something Opie wished he would have gotten to do.

Forget what was on air; if Opie didn't burn so many bridges off-air, he could be spinning records now. Probably make $20-$30k per year to do 2 hours a day at WBAB, Q-104.3, or whatever station and just enjoy life.

Instead he keeps trying to do a show for the old fans. He could find a gig somewhere in the country and work remotely playing 90s rock without us finding him for years. Why is he torturing himself with this desperate need to go viral?

DMAN

NYC Mayor
Forget what was on air; if Opie didn't burn so many bridges off-air, he could be spinning records now. Probably make $20-$30k per year to do 2 hours a day at WBAB, Q-104.3, or whatever station and just enjoy life.

Instead he keeps trying to do a show for the old fans. He could find a gig somewhere in the country and work remotely playing 90s rock without us finding him for years. Why is he torturing himself with this desperate need to go viral?
What year do you live in?

There is no radio jock making that money who isn't also forced to have social media/promote/etc. If you think it would take "years" to find him you are an insane boomer.

AwfulManTitTankTop

"AnTi-swaTTing laws"
The one where Dice came in for Jimmy's birthday and they brought that uppity cunt stripper in who wouldn't show her tits was some of the finest radio I've ever heard. I like a lot of dices other appearances as well. One of those guys who's way funnier on radio than on stage.

BonnieMcFarlaneMe2

❤️bonnie bonnie bonnie❤️
This is also a dark horse/embarrassing since I find his movies so God awful now, but I use to really enjoy when Kevin Smith would come on. One of the few non-comic guests who could just join the show and hang and riff for multiple hours.
There’s a show where they interview Kevin for about an hour and then there’s a giant staff fight involving Steve C and the guys he should have choked out. After an hour & half or so of an argument Opie says, “Kevin, you still there?” He just says yeah. I could never dislike him after that.