Most underrated guest

G

Jay Mohr was entertaining in doses. His Colin in Reservoir Dogs type stuff was great, but he was always "on." At least he was self-aware about it. I remember him once saying his ADD radio appearances on the show were him "just spinning the fucking wheel of insecurity," which about sums him up.

I remember one of the last interviews on O&A was T.I who came in with Whoo Kid. Ironically, T.I and Anthony got along like a house on fire, just a couple of blacks with criminal records bonding over a shared love of guns and beating women.

Dusty Dan

Ian Halperin probably has the longest string of entertaining appearances who was not a comedian. Maybe someone else like Bobo or Ladi Di if you are into that kind of humor. Denis Falcone usually had great segments including some all time classics (his behavior at the Christmas party).

Denny segments are great. I could listen to him talk old radio all day. Opie suggested doing a show with a bunch of radio hacks just talking about the good old days, which I'd probably have given a listen.

Gay Faggot.

A SEDUCTIVE heifer of the SEAS
Denny segments are great. I could listen to him talk old radio all day. Opie suggested doing a show with a bunch of radio hacks just talking about the good old days, which I'd probably have given a listen.
One of my few complaints about Opie was how he treated Dennis. DJ Denny Falcone was a very good sport about everything. Even DJing for the super shows, and having Opie mess with him like he’s one of the retards. The guy is super knowledgeable and was a window into old school radio. I guess Opie was just jealous Denny was still grabbin ass and spinning records. Something Opie wished he would have gotten to do.

BonnieMcFarlaneMe2

❤️bonnie bonnie bonnie❤️
I never went all in with da Jay Mohr but him trashing Dice is pretty funny until he ends up calling the cops on him like a FAGGOT and has his wife defend him on air. I still laugh at him imitating Dice though. I'm overrrrr hereeeeee now w!

This all started because Dice thought Jay was stealing “whack bag” from him on a late night show but he did it in Dice’s voice and attributed it to him. “Oh, I didn’t listen to it.”

Dusty Dan

One of my few complaints about Opie was how he treated Dennis. DJ Denny Falcone was a very good sport about everything. Even DJing for the super shows, and having Opie mess with him like he’s one of the retards. The guy is super knowledgeable and was a window into old school radio. I guess Opie was just jealous Denny was still grabbin ass and spinning records. Something Opie wished he would have gotten to do.
Maybe he was getting paid on the proviso that he went with da bit *sniff*