Most underrated guest

Gay Faggot.

A SEDUCTIVE heifer of the SEAS
Me, I was underated guest on the show. Stupid opie didn’t like me on the show, but Anthony always liked me, but told me that he had to pretand to hat me cuz opie would get pised.
This bit sucks. If you listened to da show, Opie was the main person pushing Bobo. Norton would make noises, and Anthony didn’t give a care, but would go with his girlfriend Norton.

BonnieMcFarlaneMe2

❤️bonnie bonnie bonnie❤️
Jay Mohrs was always a pretty funny hang when you’d get over his ADD. I remember hearing that when Jay told the Tracy Morgan bit on O&A, Bert heard it live and it made him de-friend Jay. What a buncha fags.
I think Bert told Rogan that Jay bullied him into selling it to him. The bit doesn’t really work without his impression, Tracy denied it happened, and I would be willing to bet that Bert made it up. Is the punching cars on sherm in the same story as “I’m the rich nigga in here!” ?

Zeroman

Potential R* Screenshotter
I think Bert told Rogan that Jay bullied him into selling it to him. The bit doesn’t really work without his impression, Tracy denied it happened, and I would be willing to bet that Bert made it up. Is the punching cars on sherm in the same story as “I’m the rich nigga in here!” ?
Bert was initially okay with Jay doing da bit, but has said hearing Jay tell it on O&A disheartened him and he went sour about the whole thing.

Yes, those two elements are a part of the same bit. 🤙

BonnieMcFarlaneMe2

❤️bonnie bonnie bonnie❤️
Bert was initially okay with Jay doing da bit, but has said hearing Jay tell it on O&A disheartened him and he went sour about the whole thing.

Yes, those two elements are a part of the same bit. 🤙
Funny concept but they probably wouldn’t let him run up a tab that high without a card and definitely wouldn’t toss him out without paying first.

BonnieMcFarlaneMe2

❤️bonnie bonnie bonnie❤️
Yeah, it was probably a little looser in those days. They’re all still faggots of the highest order, anyways.
I don’t care about Bert either way but it was pretty cool of him to do Anthony’s show a few times even though he didn’t have to.

BonnieMcFarlaneMe2

❤️bonnie bonnie bonnie❤️
His Highness was my favorite. Most actors were usually boring and terrible but i liked Shawn Williams Scott and Danny McBride. WWE guys like Triple H and Mick Foley were good. All the UFC guys sucked.
Triple H was good and I don’t like wrestling because I’m not 12. JBL was hilarious too.

RobertMewler

Steve the whistler
The matchstick guy too. A lot of the "Gregg and Tony show" author interviews were better than in-house O&A guests.

Amy the chiclet teeth husband trainer, the 'replace curse words with funny ones like gargoyle' guy, the dull 'golden mood' supplement guy, and the 'don't overmedicate kids' ADD pediatrician (with Doug Stanhope) were a few of the best ones.

"Are you suggesting we should raise super kids?"

Rascal

Pedro Pascal. A fantastic sport.

1666640848333.png

BonnieMcFarlaneMe2

❤️bonnie bonnie bonnie❤️
The matchstick guy too. A lot of the "Gregg and Tony show" author interviews were better than in-house O&A guests.

Amy the chiclet teeth husband trainer, the 'replace curse words with funny ones like gargoyle' guy, the dull 'golden mood' supplement guy, and the 'don't overmedicate kids' ADD pediatrician (with Doug Stanhope) were a few of the best ones.

"Are you suggesting we should raise super kids?"
Brocabulary book guy was very funny. I really enjoyed the helmet catch guy interview when they had Erock and Sam pretend to be the hosts and they called in. Erock was so funny mocking Opie as Opie during that.

Chive Turkey

Erock Army Deserter
The Wackpackers and Denny are generally liked for their content so I wouldn't call them underrated. I'm gonna throw a curve ball and say Dice because of shit like this:

This all started because Dice thought Jay was stealing “whack bag” from him on a late night show but he did it in Dice’s voice and attributed it to him. “Oh, I didn’t listen to it.”

Dude was clearly goofin' in this instance. His whole persona is such a layer cake of kayfabe that it was hard to tell when he was being a genuine prick or just winding people up, but it often lead to hilarious situations.

One of my few complaints about Opie was how he treated Dennis. DJ Denny Falcone was a very good sport about everything. Even DJing for the super shows, and having Opie mess with him like he’s one of the retards. The guy is super knowledgeable and was a window into old school radio. I guess Opie was just jealous Denny was still grabbin ass and spinning records. Something Opie wished he would have gotten to do.
Opie's mockery always felt a bit forced to me though. Like he felt he needed to poke fun at the guy for da show but had a thinly veiled, grudging respect for his radio wizardry and the fact that they had more in common than the Greggster would like to admit.

Worm's disdain of Denny always seemed more genuine, despite his occasional reassurances that he liked the man. Like he was annoyed at Falcone's wholesomeness muscling in on precious bit character time.

BonnieMcFarlaneMe2

❤️bonnie bonnie bonnie❤️
The Wackpackers and Denny are generally liked for their content so I wouldn't call them underrated. I'm gonna throw a curve ball and say Dice because of shit like this:

Dude was clearly goofin' in this instance. His whole persona is such a layer cake of kayfabe that it was hard to tell when he was being a genuine prick or just winding people up, but it often lead to hilarious situations.

Opie's mockery always felt a bit forced to me though. Like he felt he needed to poke fun at the guy for da show but had a thinly veiled, grudging respect for his radio wizardry and the fact that they had more in common than the Greggster would like to admit.

Worm's disdain of Denny always seemed more genuine, despite his occasional reassurances that he liked the man. Like he was annoyed at Falcone's wholesomeness muscling in on precious bit character time.
“Oh shit, Dice is smoking.”