Most underrated guest

Imager

Making fun of women is my bit
I know this will be very unpopular to say but kicking out Norm for Brock Lesnar was absolutely the right call. That Brock interview was legendary.

WhereWeAt

The one where Dice came in for Jimmy's birthday and they brought that uppity cunt stripper in who wouldn't show her tits was some of the finest radio I've ever heard. I like a lot of dices other appearances as well. One of those guys who's way funnier on radio than on stage.
Is there a clip on youtube of the time Dice came in and bragged about stealing?

Rutherford_b_Blaze

Massachusetts State Senator
I don’t care about Bert either way but it was pretty cool of him to do Anthony’s show a few times even though he didn’t have to.
I hate Bert because he always shows his feet and is playing with them. Disgusting. But I did enjoy when Ant went on his podcast and wasn't allowed to bash Opie. Bert told him to his face he's ride or die with Opie

WhereWeAt

I hate Bert because he always shows his feet and is playing with them. Disgusting. But I did enjoy when Ant went on his podcast and wasn't allowed to bash Opie. Bert told him to his face he's ride or die with Opie
Holy shit, I actually really respect Bert Kreischer for that. I'm sure there's some "nice guy' branding at work, but that takes some balls to stick up for a guy with pretty much no following. No money or clicks at stake, just back off a guy I like. I unironically like that shit.