• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Most annoying OnA moments

alkiefuck2

don't call me scarface
Forum Clout
Chicken fucker audio
"We got big A in the studio.." Jesus Christ, NAHT FUNNEH
Forget what the bit was called but a girl would call up, rub her phone against her pussy and Opie and Andy would have to guess what was going on downstairs
Saved the worst for last, YouTube bits. Videoanda saves it but I couldn't imagine listening to that shite live

JoeBrotheChildSpitGuzzler

I Am Racist Man Leader of the Digital Ku Klux Klan
Forum Clout
The DMAN used to somewhat respect Norton bickering with Jesse Ventura. Listening back, you come to realize Opie was rational, with an open mind. Anthony and Norton vomiting mainstream talking points like it was going to blow Jesse Ventura's mind. That's why he kept saying "YOU CONVINCED ME!"

They interrupted him to ask him a question that he was IN THE MIDDLE of answering... They weren't listening to him. They just wanted to fight. They were waiting for their turn to talk, and they heard a bunch of buzzwords to pounce on.

At one point, Jesse or Alex Jones said something poking fun at "They hate us for our freedoms!!!" laughing stock narrative. Dopey Anthony the dumbass hick replied -- sincerely saying he believed "these terrorists hate us for our freedoms." Jesse and Alex just didn't know what to say to people this stupid and uninformed. But that was the charm of O&A... they covered politicians and debates through the lens of a child.

Fawked-up comedy. Not attempts at political analysis. One of The DMAN's first memories of O&A: when Jesse Ventura was sworn into office in 1999, they the played the audio. The guy doing the ceremony with Jesse doing the "I do solemnly swear" thing sounded exactly like Butt-Head. The DMAN noticed it as they played the audio, and then Anthony pointed it out and did this impersonation you would swear it was the real person. It was littler things like that, not really the big over the top stunts, that got The DMAN into the show.

The DMAN went back to listen to their reaction to Alex Jones when he was on The View. If you ever seen the clip of Alex on The View, it's legendary, one of the funniest things he's ever done. And O&A The DMAN expected to have a ball with this audio... O&A played it straight, didn't even crack jokes, and they got angry at him for attacking the TSA. Lol, it was a total lost opportunity because they refused to joke along with the bit. They sucked all the humor out of what is one of the funniest things The DMAN has ever seen on TV.

The way these fucking Hens keep interrupting him and deliberately misunderstanding and asking stupid questions drives me crazy