• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Most annoying OnA moments

BrotherMan1488

Forum Clout
As well as Professor Anthony, I fucking hated when a caller (I pretty much hated all the callers) would even slightly push back about ANYTHING Anthony said and he'd go fucking ballistic with venomous personal insults and fuck-your-mother's-cunt type shit, especially if they were right. Good argument, professor. A lot of really smart people spaz out like retards when confronted with a fact they didn't know.
Snowy from Michigan was pretty funny

LingerLonger

Still spreading the O&A virus
Forum Clout
Teasing an interesting topic and never getting back to it.
They would often do a "Top 10 List" of whatever. Read the first nine entries. Then tease the last one right before they went to a break. But then never tell the audience what the last one on the list was. This would infuriate listeners, especially the OCD varieties, and Paltalk and Instant Feedback would go nuts with demands over what the number one item was on the list. Patrice once complained that he absolutely hated when the would torture everyone with this bit.

This stemmed from WAAF when they would do this on purpose and management would be irate. So they would make fake lists and attribute them to a website or news article that didn't exist. Like the "top ten restaurants near Fenway Park". They would just grab nine random restaurant names from the yellow pages and read them off and say "yeah the top restaurant, according to the Boston Herald, right after this break" then never bring it up again. And when the OCD listeners would try to find the article in the newspaper it wasn't an actual article.

Forum Clout
Listening to Bob Kelly's desperate, fake, phony attempts to appear like a sexual 'degenerate' in the vein of Jim Norton.

"I went to a massage parlor; it was full of asian prostitutes; they licked my asshole."

A couple of three things:

- You've been married to the same woman for 20 years; this is government record
- We know you've never seen a prostitute. Ever. This is also government record.
- Even if you went to a brothel in 2010 or whatever; your wife would (understandably) be outraged. She isn't. Therefore you didn't.

Just embrace the fact that you were a fat kid who grew up in the boring suburbs of Boston in the 80's and 90's. You never blew a priest. You never interacted with a prostitute. You are funny, I guess. But stop getting on the radio and lying about your past.

Sue Lightning

<-- Never heard of Spankbang
Forum Clout
Anytime Jim heard about the most basic shit like “sick days” he would act perplexed and interested. “So you get off the whole day? They roll over? So when do the sick days expire?” But when it came to some complicated political opinion he would take a firm knowing stance on it.

Also his arguments with Jesse Ventura are fucking infuriating. Wormy cocksucker was wrong the entire time but acted so high and mighty.

THE D

SUFFERING FROM DMANIA, PRONE TO DMANIC EPISODES
Forum Clout
I have to say mine personally was whenever Patrice was in studio and he would be talking about really interesting things about conspiracies or how the government really worked and Jimmy would chime in with the most naive, annoying, stupid pro government bullshit.

But y wud the government do that? He's literally telling you right now, Jimmy. You fucking asshole.

What moments annoyed you the most on the show?

The DMAN used to somewhat respect Norton bickering with Jesse Ventura. Listening back, you come to realize Opie was rational, with an open mind. Anthony and Norton vomiting mainstream talking points like it was going to blow Jesse Ventura's mind. That's why he kept saying "YOU CONVINCED ME!"

They interrupted him to ask him a question that he was IN THE MIDDLE of answering... They weren't listening to him. They just wanted to fight. They were waiting for their turn to talk, and they heard a bunch of buzzwords to pounce on.

At one point, Jesse or Alex Jones said something poking fun at "They hate us for our freedoms!!!" laughing stock narrative. Dopey Anthony the dumbass hick replied -- sincerely saying he believed "these terrorists hate us for our freedoms." Jesse and Alex just didn't know what to say to people this stupid and uninformed. But that was the charm of O&A... they covered politicians and debates through the lens of a child.

Fawked-up comedy. Not attempts at political analysis. One of The DMAN's first memories of O&A: when Jesse Ventura was sworn into office in 1999, they the played the audio. The guy doing the ceremony with Jesse doing the "I do solemnly swear" thing sounded exactly like Butt-Head. The DMAN noticed it as they played the audio, and then Anthony pointed it out and did this impersonation you would swear it was the real person. It was littler things like that, not really the big over the top stunts, that got The DMAN into the show.

The DMAN went back to listen to their reaction to Alex Jones when he was on The View. If you ever seen the clip of Alex on The View, it's legendary, one of the funniest things he's ever done. And O&A The DMAN expected to have a ball with this audio... O&A played it straight, didn't even crack jokes, and they got angry at him for attacking the TSA. Lol, it was a total lost opportunity because they refused to joke along with the bit. They sucked all the humor out of what is one of the funniest things The DMAN has ever seen on TV.

THE D

Forum Clout
They would often do a "Top 10 List" of whatever. Read the first nine entries. Then tease the last one right before they went to a break. But then never tell the audience what the last one on the list was. This would infuriate listeners, especially the OCD varieties, and Paltalk and Instant Feedback would go nuts with demands over what the number one item was on the list. Patrice once complained that he absolutely hated when the would torture everyone with this bit.

This stemmed from WAAF when they would do this on purpose and management would be irate. So they would make fake lists and attribute them to a website or news article that didn't exist. Like the "top ten restaurants near Fenway Park". They would just grab nine random restaurant names from the yellow pages and read them off and say "yeah the top restaurant, according to the Boston Herald, right after this break" then never bring it up again. And when the OCD listeners would try to find the article in the newspaper it wasn't an actual article.

The PSYCHOLOGICAL WARFARE that Opie was capable of when he had Anthony to bounce off ideas and try to impress/inspire... THE POWER IS BACK #2024

THE D

Forum Clout
Honestly I don't hear that but I'm currently listening to an episode and what I have noticed from Opie when Patrice is in the studio was a lot of a kind of desperate need of approval from Patrice. Kind of a did I do good Patrice? Attitude after every time he'd make Patrice laugh.

Opie definitely wanted Patrice's approval, Opie did this with Norton in the early XM years too. This is just an example of Opie showing respect to people who end up dying or turning on him.

Forum Clout
Patrice preaching to the men in the room about how they should coral their women.

I hate to say it, but Anthony must have been thinking to himself, "this big gorilla nigger doesn't know what he's talking about."

...and he's right.

Fucking faggot Jim Norton has a better handle on his love life than Patrice did. If Jim died right this second, he would leave nothing to his gay homo faggot boyfriend. As well he shouldn't!

Meanwhile, Patrice meets a dumb female chimpanzee with a prior monkey child, and he immediately signs away his entire life's savings, reputation, and 401(k) to this primate. And he acts like an old wise man of the desert when it comes to women.

He was played. He was taken for a fool. He's a complete idiot when it comes to girls, and I cringe to hear young men look up to him for advice on women.