• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Most annoying OnA moments

G

I have to say mine personally was whenever Patrice was in studio and he would be talking about really interesting things about conspiracies or how the government really worked and Jimmy would chime in with the most naive, annoying, stupid pro government bullshit.

But y wud the government do that? He's literally telling you right now, Jimmy. You fucking asshole.

What moments annoyed you the most on the show?

Last edited by a moderator:
G

I have to say mine personally was whenever Patrice was in studio and he would be talking about really interesting things about conspiracies or how the government really worked and Jimmy would chime in with the most naive, annoying, stupid pro government bullshit.

But y wud the government do that? He's literally telling you right now, Jimmy. You fucking asshole.

Whenever Patrice was in studio and the Opster, who did some coke, would start talking with that incomprehensible black intonation in his voice. Like a guy that was trying to put on black voice but stopping halfway out of fear.

G

Whenever Patrice was in studio and the Opster, who did some coke, would start talking with that incomprehensible black intonation in his voice. Like a guy that was trying to put on black voice but stopping halfway out of fear.
Honestly I don't hear that but I'm currently listening to an episode and what I have noticed from Opie when Patrice is in the studio was a lot of a kind of desperate need of approval from Patrice. Kind of a did I do good Patrice? Attitude after every time he'd make Patrice laugh.

G

Honestly I don't hear that but I'm currently listening to an episode and what I have noticed from Opie when Patrice is in the studio was a lot of a kind of desperate need of approval from Patrice. Kind of a did I do good Patrice? Attitude after every time he'd make Patrice laugh.
"I'm gonna need some of dat Crystal light, cuz my water tastes baaad." You never heard Opie do black voice?

Voscabulary

the lord chief constable knows I'm owen
Forum Clout
professor anthony. that dumb wop dropped out of school, barely held down a job knocking tin, married his brother’s ron pearlman lookalike sloppy seconds, lucked into a career in radio then got taken to the cleaners in a divorce, but I’m supposed to think he’s an intelligent person cos he can recite a wikipedia article by memory? piss off. information retention is not intelligence

G

professor anthony. that dumb wop dropped out of school, barely held down a job knocking tin, married his brother’s ron pearlman lookalike sloppy seconds, lucked into a career in radio then got taken to the cleaners in a divorce, but I’m supposed to think he’s an intelligent person cos he can recite a wikipedia article by memory? piss off. information retention is not intelligence
He actually put his information to good use. That's why we're talking about him. He couldn't stop himself from becoming a muenster and he's embarrassed of the trannyfucking. That's what he did.

Bumley

Forum Clout
He would get this bullshit cadence and affectation where you knew he was being serious.

TheGhostOfAbeVigoda

The Backbone of America
Forum Clout
As well as Professor Anthony, I fucking hated when a caller (I pretty much hated all the callers) would even slightly push back about ANYTHING Anthony said and he'd go fucking ballistic with venomous personal insults and fuck-your-mother's-cunt type shit, especially if they were right. Good argument, professor. A lot of really smart people spaz out like retards when confronted with a fact they didn't know.

Forum Clout
As well as Professor Anthony, I fucking hated when a caller (I pretty much hated all the callers) would even slightly push back about ANYTHING Anthony said and he'd go fucking ballistic with venomous personal insults and fuck-your-mother's-cunt type shit, especially if they were right. Good argument, professor. A lot of really smart people spaz out like retards when confronted with a fact they didn't know.
The George Zimmerman situation was the highlight of this, where even the most virulent supporters of 2A rights like myself were constantly rolling their eyes at Nana's bizarre outbursts.

The dude did everything they teach you NOT to do in CCP classes, but "where the fuck is my GUN?!?!?" AntH is obviously concerned with firearm safety.

Forum Clout
Geeze where do I begin.

Nopie shows: Anthony announcing that they're taking a lunch break. "Alright gang, why don't we eat?" I don't necessarily mind the on-air eating, but don't announce it out-loud, you unprofessional idiot.

It's like you're eating in a restaurant and the waiter comes by and yells in your ear, "OKAY WE'RE GOING TO DESCALE THE DISHWASHER NOW." Why do I need to know this?

Bob Kelly's fake stories. "I blew a guy for a steak." No you didn't, stupid.

Jim's bizarre ranting about how people deserve to have their privacy invaded because...tabloids exist? Fucking bootlicker.

Any mention of Paltalk or Twitter. "I went on a blocking spree this weekend." Did you? I hope you go on a "eat a 9mm" spree you prima donna italian nigger.

TomFromNawlins

Forum Clout
It would annoy me when he talked about rubes from Middle America, as if he weren’t guinea Long Island trash.

BrotherMan1488

Forum Clout

If the Worm didn't try and pick a fight with Jessie Ventura then he couldn't have a YouTube show with a expensive HIV+ Tranny
:image_4159_lg:, Child