• This forum is dedicated exclusively to parody, comedy, and satirical content. None of the statements, opinions, or depictions shared on this platform should be considered or treated as factual information under any circumstances. All content is intended for entertainment purposes only and should be regarded as fictional, exaggerated, or purely the result of personal opinions and creative expression.

Please be aware that this forum may feature discussions and content related to taboo, controversial, or potentially offensive subjects. The purpose of this content is not to incite harm but to engage in satire and explore the boundaries of humor. If you are sensitive to such subjects or are easily offended, we kindly advise that you leave the forum.

Any similarities to real people, events, or situations are either coincidental or based on real-life inspirations but used within the context of fair use satire. By accepting this disclaimer, you acknowledge and understand that the content found within this forum is strictly meant for parody, satire, and entertainment. You agree not to hold the forum, its administrators, moderators, or users responsible for any content that may be perceived as offensive or inappropriate. You enter and participate in this forum at your own risk, with full awareness that everything on this platform is purely comedic, satirical, or opinion-based, and should never be taken as factual information.

If any information or discussion on this platform triggers distressing emotions or thoughts, please leave immediately and consider seeking assistance.

National Suicide Prevention Lifeline (USA): Phone: 1-800-273-TALK (1-800-273-8255) Website: https://suicidepreventionlifeline.org/

Morning cuppa

Fire-Shot-Capture-033-11-ducklard-on-Twitter-stealthygeek-Why-do-you-larp-as-a-limey-s-twitter-com.jpg

Just a regular morning of an insane fat man not at work and threatening internet strangers with prison

Torque’sHeadBump

(Voluntarily) torqued boomer
Reminder that tea is his Mountain Dew substitute. He was still doing the dew on a daily basis right up to his Dachau honeymoon. It was his main source of caffeine into his 30's. Also coffee hurts his sensitive tummy like a child
I like tea once in a while but his excuse of a weak stomach is rib hurting. Oh yeah? Coffee hurts your tummy? I’m sure a shitload of milk and sugar in your tea is just fine, Pig.

Btw, best way to have tea is black, or with a splash of milk. Nothing more

Lamont & Tonelli

Brevity is... wit.

Steve Ramone

That firepit is too close to his house.

GRILLS AND FIRE PITS:
Ord. 214-9 allows for backyard fire pits “built of metal, concrete or brick, well covered or screened to prevent the escape of sparking and burning embers” and placed at least 15 feet from any combustible structure. A charcoal or gas grill outside a single-family or 2-family home is exempt from the 15-feet requirement.

He's obviously never used it but if he ever does he will be made to remove it immediately.

EraGodless

"Never been without a job."

Ohhh, Pattycakes. This makes me think he went out and bought a used pallet to do his chair tutorial.
"I wasn't in special ed." He just took a problem solving course for 2 semesters that he passed with C-'s. He should have been in Special Ed-- the pitiful grades, multiple absences (4 to 5 weeks a year), and oppositional defiant disorder (arguing with fence posts), necessitated his inclusion into the special Ed program or at the very least, an individualized educational plan.

His excuse about receiving poor grades because of not doing homework makes zero sense. Homework (even then) was usually 10% to 15% of the overall grade. Even if it were 20%, there's still 80% of the grade for Mr. 140IQ to achieve. His multiple F's mean he was getting less than 60 points out of the possible 80 points available if he were given zeroes for not turning in any homework. The refusal to do homework should have resulted in atleast one meeting with a shrink that wasn't his mother. He's profoundly stunted as an adult because his mom refused to get her special boy help when he was growing up.

Torque’sHeadBump

(Voluntarily) torqued boomer
Rise and shine at 10:30am!

Looks like he's just having a nice relaxing morning

View attachment 122559
Ok I’m going to go to prison because I laugh at his insanity? I can’t even begin to comprehend the kind of mental gymnastics that go through that fat head leading him to this idea we’re all gonna get locked up for laughing lol