Morning cuppa

Fire-Shot-Capture-033-11-ducklard-on-Twitter-stealthygeek-Why-do-you-larp-as-a-limey-s-twitter-com.jpg

Just a regular morning of an insane fat man not at work and threatening internet strangers with prison
Nice view of a shitty alleyway stupid. I think I’ll go have a cup of Joe (like a man!) and look at my view of rolling hills and a lake off in the distance

RoxburyRick

Notice how manic Boq is
"I wasn't in special ed." He just took a problem solving course for 2 semesters that he passed with C-'s. He should have been in Special Ed-- the pitiful grades, multiple absences (4 to 5 weeks a year), and oppositional defiant disorder (arguing with fence posts), necessitated his inclusion into the special Ed program or at the very least, an individualized educational plan.

His excuse about receiving poor grades because of not doing homework makes zero sense. Homework (even then) was usually 10% to 15% of the overall grade. Even if it were 20%, there's still 80% of the grade for Mr. 140IQ to achieve. His multiple F's mean he was getting less than 60 points out of the possible 80 points available if he were given zeroes for not turning in any homework. The refusal to do homework should have resulted in atleast one meeting with a shrink that wasn't his mother. He's profoundly stunted as an adult because his mom refused to get her special boy help when he was growing up.
I was gonna disagree with you bc I was the smart kid who rebelled by not doing homework maaaaaaaaaan. But ya no, I never got fucking Fs that's true. I skated thru high school by acing tests and sweet talking teachers into dropping late or unfinished homework from my final grade. Pats just a fat retard