• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

More shit that never happened

Torque’sHeadBump

(Voluntarily) torqued boomer
Forum Clout
1724582555287.png

TheGhostOfAbeVigoda

The Backbone of America
Forum Clout
The only time I remember feeling enough emotion where I could've been like "Fuck yeah!" at a movie was when I saw the True Grit remake in the theater at the "fill your hands you son of a bitch" part. Again, I said nothing, but I got excited and wanted to cheer in all the right places because he said the famous line. As I write that last sentence I realize that maybe I'm not so different from Pat deep down and perhaps I should kill myself.

TheGhostOfBernellTrammell

Getting my rocks off. Emptying my boulders.
Forum Clout
He has to mention it's a transatlantic flight to remind people he's a worldly person.

The only time I remember feeling enough emotion where I could've been like "Fuck yeah!" at a movie was when I saw the True Grit remake in the theater at the "fill your hands you son of a bitch" part. Again, I said nothing, but I got excited and wanted to cheer in all the right places because he said the famous line. As I write that last sentence I realize that maybe I'm not so different from Pat deep down and perhaps I should kill myself.
You can't die twice, Abe.

PorqueDealer

Portly Pepperoni Purveyor
Forum Clout
Does he think opening night is an excuse to be loud in the theatre?

Probably yes. Because everything he goes to see, consists of childrens movies or capeshit where the attending audience consists of fat autistic dorks that have queued up for 7 hours and need to show all the other dorks how much of a fan and how much they are enjoying it.

NoBacon

An honourable man.
Forum Clout
(Before the usual rude contrarians point it out, yes I sometimes play video games and watch children’s movies)

I really understand women who get the “ick” when they see men playing vidya games, watching anime or marvel cape heroes, imagine seeing your 45 year old husband wooping and hollering along to a monkey man comic book movie.

Torque’sHeadBump

(Voluntarily) torqued boomer
Forum Clout
(Before the usual rude contrarians point it out, yes I sometimes play video games and watch children’s movies)

I really understand women who get the “ick” when they see men playing vidya games, watching anime or marvel cape heroes, imagine seeing your 45 year old husband wooping and hollering along to a monkey man comic book movie.
It’s a shame an air marshal didn’t get up and tie Rick into a pretzel until they landed.

GloryHoleTorqueH

"Now put ice skates on dat bich." Peppermint
Forum Clout

What about when an adult tells you or brags about how good their KD is or how they "clutched"?

Lmao I am ashamed to admit I was a GAYmer. Even had a nice Khaos Marines army with Korn Beserkers. I stopped when I had kids also didn't want to spend 700 for a "new" ps4 that is just a different color with a remake off all the same 4 basic games.