More accusations, I think he copy/pasted this one from about a week ago. He's fucking losing it.

DanMullen'sRetardedNephew

Opie Simp
Pat finally banned the guy:

patrick s tomlinson is a pedophile.png

His former follower tries to comprehend the psychology of our piglet:

patrick s tomlinson is a pedophile 2.png

Stent

my little babies are gone
He is the type of fag who would wear a Han Shot First shirt and think it's obscure.
:dm_small:: Slurm? What's that?

What gets me is he is always a surface level pretender. There's so much stuff that geeks end up knowing about their favorite shit because they're always really into it. Then in come Pat with "Rey is the best jedi because she's a girl" and he expects to blow everyone's mind with his hot take.

Meownaw

I GOT DA HAT NOW!
:dm_small:: Slurm? What's that?

What gets me is he is always a surface level pretender. There's so much stuff that geeks end up knowing about their favorite shit because they're always really into it. Then in come Pat with "Rey is the best jedi because she's a girl" and he expects to blow everyone's mind with his hot take.
He is a Big Bang Theory level of geek. There is nothing he likes that is obscure which would be fine if he didn't act like he has elliptic taste.

More Worser

Not Mexican. Not jewish. NOT bald.😡
Pat finally banned the guy:

View attachment 70287

His former follower tries to comprehend the psychology of our piglet:

View attachment 70286
Amazing how someone so out of shape can nevertheless do the mental gymnastics required to see “can no longer see my messages on a website” as “is inside my spacecraft and I am now jettisoning him out the airlock and into outer space where he will be alone and die.”

'THE NIGGER MAN'

Shane Noakes' rabbi raped his 9 year old dick off.
How do you quote tweet him like this if he blocks you? 16, dick, etc
Used Boomia's pic from here.

I'm shadowbanned or all the brothamen are too because I don't see anyone's tweets even though I follow them.

Have to watch the forums to see which new engagements to jump into to share the lore of Patrick, the fat faggot with bitch tits.