More accusations, I think he copy/pasted this one from about a week ago. He's fucking losing it.

Faggot Boqposter

The Alawite Assassin
He really believes he’s some type of famous dissident political firebrand doesn’t he? Those things might be crimes if you were an important political figure and the perpetrators had been warned by law enforcement to stop.

However, you’re just an insane fat weirdo being fucked with by insane weirdos whose body shape may or may not be fat. In a city that wasn’t dirt poor you would be assigned to the tard wrangling unit like tommie tooter and they would monitor your mental health.

You live in a city that no one cares about in a state that only matters because of that electoral college you hate so much. You drink at a shitty bar in a shitty neighborhood close to a shitty university—a shitty university you could never be admitted to…because 1.7.

DanMullen'sRetardedNephew

Opie Simp
ff3.png

ff4.png

ff2.png

ff1.png

And he wonders why people fuck with him.

Stent

my little babies are gone
Last fucking chance.

I got sent multiple voicemails which I cannot share because, for some reason, they keep repeating my SSN and I refuse to edit that part out. They use a text-to-voice so, again for some reason, this also prevents me sharing it.

They say all kinds of mean things that nobody else has ever stated on their website. They have tried to ruin my credit even though they know I have nothing worth ruining anyway. They have threatened to shit in my pants.

STOP.

G

We should start a pyramid scheme where we convince kiwis to buy in for cyberstalking reasons and the money just flows up to us and we profit.
Get them to buy my NFT. I’ll never lower myself to create an account there

LIMITED EDITION, ONE OF ONE. BE DIALING, FAGGOTS!!!1

[URL unfurl="true"]https://opensea.io/assets/ethereum/0x495f947276749ce646f68ac8c248420045cb7b5e/114409278940961263498551524380044259699031465850546336454423439250570164043777[/URL]