• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Mooing from England!

PorqueDealer

Portly Pepperoni Purveyor
Forum Clout
1711517134882.png

1711517187382.png

That's 5 sink money there

Dennis Denuto

It's the vibe
Forum Clout
Every post he's made since he's been in the country is political in nature and about how much better everything is than in USAINDISTRESS.

View attachment 189777
What the fuck is he talking about? The people at the USA border treat you like a nigger when I have literally entered the UK before without talking to anyone and just scanning my passport at a gate at Heathrow then walking right through. Nobody even asked me what the purpose of my visit was. Hell, I'm an Australian citizen and whenever I go through Kingsford Smith I have to fill out a return card and the border people search my bag every time without fail. The English border is a fucking trip to the park compared to basically any other place.

G

Oh my god he is definitely going to talk politics with the passengers.
He'll probably be OK on that front tbh. I'd imagine most of them are working/lower middle class boomers who read the Daily Mail and News of the World. If he starts ranting about the FNs to the other performers though, he might find himself eating alone a lot.

Edit - the NOTW hasn't been in print for over a decade - I'm out of touch with UK stuff - but you know what I mean.

Last edited by a moderator:

PorqueDealer

Forum Clout
It’s 14 days though so not that much really. Just over 300£ a night and it still includes all your meals and an ocean view.
Bit much for a bit of moowatching though.
It was the beefier package with multiple wifi devices, more food, drink and tips(?) included and not bottom tier accommodation.
There was a 5day trip before that which was sold out that could have been had for ~£750.
I'll keep an eye out for any others, see if there are some cancellations of the cheaper suites on the shorter cruises

Uncle J’s Sink Emporium

Enjoy prison, Y’munkoke
Forum Clout
Bit much for a bit of moowatching though.
It was the beefier package with multiple wifi devices, more food, drink and tips(?) included and not bottom tier accommodation.
There was a 5day trip before that which was sold out that could have been had for ~£750.
I'll keep an eye out for any others, see if there are some cancellations of the cheaper suites on the shorter cruises
If you’re serious and you live close to there, just show up one of the days when it’s leaving. They always have last minute deals for leftover rooms for people who don’t show up or cancel at the last minute.

PorqueDealer

Forum Clout
If you’re serious and you live close to there, just show up one of the days when it’s leaving. They always have last minute deals for leftover rooms for people who don’t show up or cancel at the last minute.
Just spoke with the sales team. I can be put on a waiting list and they'll email any cancellations with a 48hr acceptance window.

TheGhostOfAbeVigoda

The Backbone of America
Forum Clout
What the fuck is he talking about? The people at the USA border treat you like a nigger when I have literally entered the UK before without talking to anyone and just scanning my passport at a gate at Heathrow then walking right through. Nobody even asked me what the purpose of my visit was. Hell, I'm an Australian citizen and whenever I go through Kingsford Smith I have to fill out a return card and the border people search my bag every time without fail. The English border is a fucking trip to the park compared to basically any other place.
You're likely considerably more respectable looking than Joe.

TorquieTwoBeers

Forum Clout
The #borderpatrol hashtag was hilarious. Yeah, Joe, they kind of don’t give a shit if one more elderly black man comes to the UK under shady circumstances
Also funny that he is implying that the US doesn't have much border security. He's in for a rude awakening when his bowlegged ass is waiting in the customs line at JFK for three hours after he returns. Absolute rube.

G

Also funny that he is implying that the US doesn't have much border security. He's in for a rude awakening when his bowlegged ass is waiting in the customs line at JFK for three hours after he returns. Absolute rube.
By an accident of fate, my dad was born in Mexico City. Despite looking like the current CIA director, William Burns, and being a British citizen travelling on a British passport, every time he's been to the States "Place of Birth - Mexico City" has led to a (minimum) 10 minute grilling by the charming folks at US Customs. His is a very boring and straightforward story, but every time he (a white haired, blue-eyed Englishman) is treated like a potential terror threat by the assorted negroid mutants of CBP.