• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Mooing from England!

Forum Clout
Especially as we're living in a time with unbelievably low standards. No one's expecting you to wear a three piece suit and hat. These days a short sleeve button down cotton shirt and good chinos could pass as smart/casual. A plain t-shirt, jeans and sport coat will be fine in most social situations. Only grease monkeys wear cut-off Ts.
Even just a plain, new, sweatshirt with normal sleeves ,without anything printed on it, would be a massive upgrade for Joe. Just like Nana, Joe most likely keeps his clothes in a big pile on his bedroom floor, like some stupid burnout teenager. The airport's janitorial staff is no doubt better dressed than Joe is.

Forum Clout
The #borderpatrol hashtag was hilarious. Yeah, Joe, they kind of don’t give a shit if one more elderly black man comes to the UK under shady circumstances
You know their jaws dropped when he spoke english instead of arabic
The airport's janitorial staff is no doubt better dressed than Joe is.
The panhandling heroin junkies begging in the gutter are better bressed than joe

Forum Clout
You know their jaws dropped when he spoke english instead of arabic

The panhandling heroin junkies begging in the gutter are better bressed than joe
Joe will be performing for a bunch of middle-class Euro snobs, not his usual crowd of a dozen long-term alcoholics at the local Moose lodge. When they see that slob waddle to the stage in his rags, and begin mooing his Midnight Rider US bar music, I can't imagine it'll go over real well.

Chive Turkey

Erock Army Deserter
Forum Clout

Slackjawed Cow

I laugh at them because they're all the same.
Forum Clout
It's just hilarious how it doesn't even enter his mind that maybe he should wear something halfway respectable, and maybe he should leave his tattered old rags at home while he's "working".
I can only imagine the disgust when people see him wandering around the airports. He thinks he looks like a badass but in reality he looks homeless and dirty.

Roslyn Vampire

Forum Clout
Even just a plain, new, sweatshirt with normal sleeves ,without anything printed on it, would be a massive upgrade for Joe. Just like Nana, Joe most likely keeps his clothes in a big pile on his bedroom floor, like some stupid burnout teenager. The airport's janitorial staff is no doubt better dressed than Joe is.
In addition to a quality problem, I would assume there is a quantity issue as well. He probably buys one or two hoodies at a time and just wears them every day until they stink, are washed out and threadbare. Then the boomer goes on facebook and moos about how clothing doesn't have the same quality as it used to. Before you know it, he's back at Kohl's using his girlfriend's dead husbands Kohl's Kash for another round of hoodies.

Forum Clout
In addition to a quality problem, I would assume there is a quantity issue as well. He probably buys one or two hoodies at a time and just wears them every day until they stink, are washed out and threadbare. Then the boomer goes on facebook and moos about how clothing doesn't have the same quality as it used to. Before you know it, he's back at Kohl's using his girlfriend's dead husbands Kohl's Kash for another round of hoodies.
Joe is still wearing the SOA merch he got for Christmas back in 2014, and the first thing he did after he unwrapped them was hack the sleeves off like a retard. His BEST shirt has fucking chains printed on it. Joe and his simpering brother were obviously raised by total animals...if they were even raised at all.

Forum Clout
Joe is still wearing the SOA merch he got for Christmas back in 2014, and the first thing he did after he unwrapped them was hack the sleeves off like a retard. His BEST shirt has fucking chains printed on it. Joe and his simpering brother were obviously raised by total animals...if they were even raised at all.
Their whore mother taught them important things like how to smoke a mean 8 ball

Forum Clout
Their whore mother taught them important things like how to smoke a mean 8 ball
I bet you he's absolutely terrified right now. He's all alone in a foreign country, he doesn't know a soul, he's socially retarded, and thousands of miles outside his comfort zone for the first time in decades, if not ever. Now he has to board some creaky tub, and bray his way through an actual work schedule while adapting to life in a damp, tiny cubicle. I think he'll be seriously regretting it within hours, if not minutes. I'll be legitimately impressed if he actually gets through this.

Stent

who loves ya, baby? you're beautiful
Forum Clout
I bet you he's absolutely terrified right now. He's all alone in a foreign country, he doesn't know a soul, he's socially retarded, and thousands of miles outside his comfort zone for the first time in decades, if not ever. Now he has to board some creaky tub, and bray his way through an actual work schedule while adapting to life in a damp, tiny cubicle. I think he'll be seriously regretting it within hours, if not minutes. I'll be legitimately impressed if he actually gets through this.
I guarantee within the first hour of landing in Europe he has said "You're welcome for us saving you in WW2." I wish I was born with his retarded confidence to simply waltz through life assuming everyone around me owes me in some way.

Torque’sHeadBump

(Voluntarily) torqued boomer
Forum Clout
Ok, he’s now getting excited and starting to brag on the Solo Joe account:
COMP’D already makes an appearance
3AADDBDB-A251-4B7C-A50F-7F3F2A99146C.jpeg

He’s also harkening back to his 9 month stay in the army:

#usarmy
896D7F7C-8DD8-4D00-AF8E-468E4AA993AC.jpeg