• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

MLC Podcast drama

Salted Earth Truffle

Eric Hildeman poked my no-no hole when I was 5
Chad has always been an unfunny faggot so I’m glad he’s gone. It all brings out the best in Brennan and chat, but I have a feeling we’ll all still be making fun of Chad in a year’s time.

I want to root for Ray DeVito but he’s such a crybaby about “haters.” He’s so whiny that I’m starting to hate him more than Chad.

Oh and KB encouraging people to get Ken Mosca fired from the city government is pretty funny. Imagine being a government official and publicly bankrolling Chad Zumock.

G

Chad has always been an unfunny faggot so I’m glad he’s gone. It all brings out the best in Brennan and chat, but I have a feeling we’ll all still be making fun of Chad in a year’s time.

I want to root for Ray DeVito but he’s such a crybaby about “haters.” He’s so whiny that I’m starting to hate him more than Chad.

Oh and KB encouraging people to get Ken Mosca fired from the city government is pretty funny. Imagine being a government official and publicly bankrolling Chad Zumock.
Chad Zumock is still a thing after the fucking black eye bullshit?

Andre The Giant

Whatley Posse
Bob Levy is such a two faced fuck who just looks like a rotten corpse.

I liked Kevin making fun of Geno and Anthony but does he do anything except whine and act like he's on the rag ?

Chad reminds me of crazy cabbie from the stern show he's a complete mental case who simps for fucking godfrey.

Salted Earth Truffle

Bob Levy is such a two faced fuck who just looks like a rotten corpse.
I don’t know the lore so is saying Levy’s two-faced based on past history? People have been saying he’s two-faced for doing the shows of sworn enemies, but he’s not trying to hide anything and KB seems okay with it.

I liked Kevin making fun of Geno and Anthony but does he do anything except whine and act like he's on the rag ?
That’s like asking if Anthony does anything except be drunk and creepy.

G

My immediate disappointment when I heard dante’s voice and realized he is still alive

These guys are all trailer trash and it makes for great entertainment

I don’t know the lore so is saying Levy’s two-faced based on past history?

He is norton without the fame or money
Old heeb that stays on the fence in order to make a quick buck.
At least he’s funny sometimes which can’t be said for anyone else on that show. Though that could be just my florentine softspot showing

Edit: wow nortons slimyness is world renowned

Salted Earth Truffle

The closest Bob Levy gets to being Jewish is when he’s sucking Russian dressing off a whore’s pastrami pussy flaps. His father had a Jewish name but they weren’t Jews, just garden variety white trash.

Bob would show up to the opening of an envelope. He says after nearly dying a few years ago he just loves working. Probably keeps him from cheating on wife number seven.

BonnieMcFarlaneMe2

❤️bonnie bonnie bonnie❤️
He tried buddying up to Geno to spite KB, which backfired when Chad got a call from Godfrey. Watch Chad literally shake and piss himself:

Chad is only a thing insofar as people are laughing at the unfunny drunk. He’s pathetic.

Godfrey is actually good friends with Chad and was probably upset with him for trying to buddy up with Ant’s butt buddy.

Salted Earth Truffle

Godfrey is actually good friends with Chad and was probably upset with him for trying to buddy up with Ant’s butt buddy.
Godfrey was pissed and Chad handled it retardedly as you’d predict.

GODFREY: I heard you’re doing a podcast with Geno
CHAD: No! He’s coming on to piss off Kevin Brennan

So…his plan was to do a podcast with Geno but he wasn’t man enough to own it. I don’t think Chad can be “good friends” with anyone, he’s a fraud.

BonnieMcFarlaneMe2

❤️bonnie bonnie bonnie❤️
The only accurate thing in this sentence is the spelling of KB’s name. He lives in NJ, his kids are teenagers and he and his wife do well enough.
Kevin’s wife was working in retail when I first started listening to MLC in like 2015. After a while he made enough money podcasting to allow her to quit but it’s ironic that his original gripe with Riotcast was being behind a paywall and now he’s completely behind one. At least he found his market, he’s a bitter old fuck but that’s why I like him. MLC had a great run from Lenny the inoffensive Jew to Jimmy Martinez the insane black guy and followed by Brian the blind alcoholic.

BonnieMcFarlaneMe2

❤️bonnie bonnie bonnie❤️
Godfrey was pissed and Chad handled it retardedly as you’d predict.

GODFREY: I heard you’re doing a podcast with Geno
CHAD: No! He’s coming on to piss off Kevin Brennan

So…his plan was to do a podcast with Geno but he wasn’t man enough to own it. I don’t think Chad can be “good friends” with anyone, he’s a fraud.
Godfrey got Chad a lot of work for him as an opener. Chad is dumb for crossing that line.