• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Missy made it to Cumia Thanksgiving after all

Gronez_Bambatta

Forum Clout
Missy looks just like Mason Mount.

HDtZLHS.png
Sorry, your phone crapped out.

Slackjawed Cow

I laugh at them because they're all the same.
Forum Clout
Warren's one of those little fruits who won't eat potatoes unless they're fries or tater tots
Family makes a giant meal and just pecks at one small portion of turkey and the rest of the plate is clean. Thats usually something a teenage girl would do. My family members would have given him so much shit for that.

CutesyMissy

"... radio's most notorious shock jock."
Forum Clout
G

It is pretty annoying when certain kids come over and they just eat very little and make faces at everything else. I'd rather they not eat at all. Seeing a single bone on the boy's plate is concerning.
It's particularly annoying in a boy. One of mine was quite a picky eater when he was 3-7. My woman catered to him fairly often for a while, but I put my foot down and actually used that faggot Sam as a real life example/cautionary tale. She got on board after that and he eats most things now.

Forum Clout
It's particularly annoying in a boy. One of mine was quite a picky eater when he was 3-7. My woman catered to him fairly often for a while, but I put my foot down and actually used that faggot Sam as a real life example/cautionary tale. She got on board after that and he eats most things now.
Forcing kids to eat things is pretty shitty, just sayin'.