• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Missy made it to Cumia Thanksgiving after all

Forum Clout
IMG_4735.jpeg

Nana busted out her finest stretched collar T-Shirt for the event. Nice heart monitor strap, Bum Ticker!

Forum Clout
It's a Compound EastThanksgiving.

Will Nana's heart make it to Thanksgiving '24?
Can Nana stay off the sauce? Can he live like an adult, keep regular hours, and refrain from getting himself all worked up with the nigger tweets? I don't believe he can. In fact, I believe we'll see a beer in his hand before 2023 is over. And once he returns to his beer-fueled, all-night gaming, tweeting and hooting sessions, his days will be numbered.

Forum Clout
Can Nana stay off the sauce? Can he live like an adult, keep regular hours, and refrain from getting himself all worked up with the nigger tweets? I don't believe he can. In fact, I believe we'll see a beer in his hand before 2023 is over. And once he returns to his beer-fueled, all-night gaming, tweeting and hooting sessions, his days will be numbered.
I predict he will not be returning to work in 2023.

Forum Clout
Good God I hope not, I can’t wait till he is back on the bottle. I wonder if they uncurled his fingers from the perpetual bottle grip when he was in the hospital.

I am in need of a drunken COD vidya game late night rage session. Once he’s back around Geno and Gavvie his fate will be sealed. I’m counting on them not to let me down.