• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Missy made it to Cumia Thanksgiving after all

Torque’sHeadBump

(Voluntarily) torqued boomer
Forum Clout
Trying to think how much I'd have to be paid to spend even an hour at that table. Honestly don't think I could do it for any less than $5K (i.e. the cost of a Twitter account).
I would do it for a couple of beers and an extra plate of turkey with stuffing. I would be fascinated to see Joseph moping at the table and dropping hints that he “has to go to work” later while glancing over at AntH.

Slackjawed Cow

I laugh at them because they're all the same.
Forum Clout
I would do it for a couple of beers and an extra plate of turkey with stuffing. I would be fascinated to see Joseph moping at the table and dropping hints that he “has to go to work” later while glancing over at AntH.
How many times did they say "nigger" at Thanksgiving dinner?

Torque’sHeadBump

(Voluntarily) torqued boomer
Forum Clout
Not doubt it was all sides out of a box, and a cheap turkey made with no seasoning.

You’re average white person Thanksgiving. I’m venturing into Kiwi Farms land, but my family is especially horrid at cooking a turkey

Enjoy the leftovers guys!
How do you fuck up cooking a turkey? Season it gingerly with salt, pepper, paprika, garlic/onion powder mix. Stuff it with day old bread mixed with poultry stock, chopped celery, onion, and carrot. Baste it as it cooks. Simple as.

G

Actually, I'm a single guy raising my degenerate sister's two kids.
Really? Well good on you.

Last I'll say on it. I'm not "forcing my kids to eat what I want them to eat" like I'm force feeding them my favorite foods or treating them like prisoners on hunger strike. Two of them eat pretty much whatever's put in front of them. The other was overly picky and refused to even try any vegetables for a while. He almost died when he was 2 so we inevitably spoiled and pandered to him afterwards. For his own good, we stopped doing that after a bit.

Making a kid box mac and cheese instead of the nutritious home-cooked meal that's been prepared, or letting them have sweets whenever they want, is easier in the short term, but isn't doing them any favours in the long run. It isn't setting them up with good eating habits or instilling them with the right attitude towards being part of a group.

The Sam thing was basically a joke. My wife has no idea who he is and I certainly don't use him or anything else associated with this place as a blueprint for anything.

Faggy rant over

Forum Clout
Really? Well good on you.

Last I'll say on it. I'm not "forcing my kids to eat what I want them to eat" like I'm force feeding them my favorite foods or treating them like prisoners on hunger strike. Two of them eat pretty much whatever's put in front of them. The other was overly picky and refused to even try any vegetables for a while. He almost died when he was 2 so we inevitably spoiled and pandered to him afterwards. For his own good, we stopped doing that after a bit.

Making a kid box mac and cheese instead of the nutritious home-cooked meal that's been prepared, or letting them have sweets whenever they want, is easier in the short term, but isn't doing them any favours in the long run. It isn't setting them up with good eating habits or instilling them with the right attitude towards being part of a group.

The Sam thing was basically a joke. My wife has no idea who he is and I certainly don't use him or anything else associated with this place as a blueprint for anything.

Faggy rant over
Thanks brotherman. It's a tough gig.

I would hope none of our female partners know anything about these dark figures from which we find so much amusement.