Mike Enoch is of lower stock

Imager

Gen Z Boss And A Mini
Jesus christ what an old thread, I wasn't here when this one started because I thought the forums were down for good so I'm not a faggot for contributing. I used to be involved with TRS until 2017 and haven't paid much attention since then. I'll keep this brief:

Mike isn't jewish, just very freakish looking. His wife wasn't 1/4 jewish, she's a turbo kike who at one point was a youth leader in a b'nai brith youth camp (that's the ADL). When he got doxed in 2017, he was going to quit publicly being a white nationalist and work in the background so he could stay married to his jewish wife. Instead, she told him to get lost so he went all in with the white nationalism. Had he never gotten doxed, he'd still be married to a jewish woman. When he had to choose between white nationalism and his jew wife, he chose the jew wife.

The main reason I left is because of a former TRS higher-up named Ghoul. I won't post his dox but you can find it through a simple search. Ghoul is a homosexual who was having sex with trannies and gay men while at the same time bemoaning "degeneracy" and "faggots". He was also using his position to groom young, vulnerable White men for sex. One instance that I know of is where he groomed/manipulated a teenager named "Andy", who came from a broken home (poor, single mom, no dad in the picture) into being his lover.

Ghoul wasn't the only one either. I didn't know it at the time, but there was a lot of predatory homosexuals involved with TRS who used their positions to take advantage of young, vulnerable White men. They used to hold events called "pool parties" (extremely gay looking back) and it was open season for those pieces of shit to find young men to groom. Again, I didn't know about this until the stuff with Ghoul came out in 2017, but you know who did know and did nothing to stop it? Mike and his co-host sissy-boy sven. I was on a pre-stream with them and when someone brought up what Ghould and his homo buds were doing, sven's response was "I'm not gonna talk about it" while mike started screaming about how he didn't care and wasn't ever going to talk about it.

They're liars and hypocrites who are just in it for the shekels. There is no movement and their political party is a joke that will go nowhere. A lot of people who've been involved with them have been doxed and had their lives ruined and they don't give a single fuck about it. I was lucky because they never got my real name or any info about me. Stay far away from them unless you want you life ruined.
Really appreciate the info and background.

They mentioned all of this on a show a couple of months ago. Not as detailed as you just made it out to be. Apparently they aren't in contact with Ghoul anymore.

What sucks about this is there's no better political commentary than FTN and I didn't see anyone else stand up for the Waukesha victims and demand hate crime charges for them.

Gotta ask how involved you were. To know the details about Mike's wife and that he was going to work in the background, sounds like you were really in.

Really appreciate the info and background.

They mentioned all of this on a show a couple of months ago. Not as detailed as you just made it out to be. Apparently they aren't in contact with Ghoul anymore.

What sucks about this is there's no better political commentary than FTN and I didn't see anyone else stand up for the Waukesha victims and demand hate crime charges for them.

Gotta ask how involved you were. To know the details about Mike's wife and that he was going to work in the background, sounds like you were really in.
I hung out with them at bbq's/book burnings and hiked with a group that included Mike in NY a couple times. I don't think he's a bad guy but he and the rest of the people in trs are way too up their own ass. They decided to pretend they're intellectuals and thought leaders instead of trying to be funny. They got lost.

I know Ghoul's been gone since 2017 but that after he was forced to when he got doxed. They'll never acknowledge the stuff that Ghould was doing out of fear of losing subscribers but I doubt the people who listen would give a shit at this point.