Mike Enoch is of lower stock

Riccardo Bosi

watches seasons 3-9 all the time, child.
And my problem with Jones is he's not a race realist even in the slightest, but someone like Taylor doesn't talk about the JQ.
In the defense of Jones, he's not a race realist because that's not his field. He's a historian and theologian. He isn't and shouldn't be equipped to discuss racial differences on a scientific level.

The rumour is that Taylor has a Jewish wife... I can't back that up, but I've heard it. But when he wrote his Paved With Good Intentions or whatever book, if he were outed as some Anti-Semite, it would have ruined him. I like him more than I dislike him, but the obvious is right in front of him and he'll dismiss it with "well hyes, many Jewhish people tend to lean to the liberal left, yhes".

Snake

In the defense of Jones, he's not a race realist because that's not his field. He's a historian and theologian. He isn't and shouldn't be equipped to discuss racial differences on a scientific level.

The rumour is that Taylor has a Jewish wife... I can't back that up, but I've heard it. But when he wrote his Paved With Good Intentions or whatever book, if he were outed as some Anti-Semite, it would have ruined him. I like him more than I dislike him, but the obvious is right in front of him and he'll dismiss it with "well hyes, many Jewhish people tend to lean to the liberal left, yhes".
I've heard the jew wife rumor multiple times. It doesn't really matter honestly when he's not naming the jew. He's a good entry level race realist to get into at least and does want racial separation.

Riccardo Bosi

Yeah I have no issue with Catholics. It's the true form the of the faith. :mel_lg:

I was raised Episcopalian which is just diet Catholicism.

The religion needs to go back to heretic burnings. I'm not being hyperbolic, it's a deterrent to keep away from the globohomo shit. Hard to believe a millennium ago it completely controlled the planet more or less, and now we have the inversion (Zionism) in charge now.
Well, if you consider the Catholics to be the true form of the faith... the Orthodox people are technically Catholic too, ya know.

And I agree, yet again: the more we've reverted from the teachings, the more secular we've become, the more we're separated from reality and we digest shit. We're poisoned.

Riccardo Bosi

I've heard the jew wife rumor multiple times. It doesn't really matter honestly when he's not naming the jew. He's a good entry level race realist to get into at least and does want racial separation.
I'm tired of him tbqh. "We're different than other people" Yeah Jared, the whole world agrees. Thanks.

Imager

Gen Z Boss And A Mini
One white pill in all of this is BLM and what happened last summer.

We went through a period of dementia when just the Chauvin video came out and the looting had just started but white people started bending the knee and getting to BLM protests.

The ones paying attention were saying things like, "BLM is run by Communists, and it says so on their Web site."

I was talking to someone who said, like within a week of the Chauvin video being released, "I'm going to go to the local BLM protest down the street on Monday."

My response, "Why? What are you protesting? Who are the counter-protesters? How do you protest something that literally no one is against? Even the KKK as of now saw that video and was like, 'That looks fucked up.'"

Within just two weeks of that, we saw cities being burned.

Record gun sales. It wasn't blacks buying the guns.

BLM is the biggest political failure of the past 50 years, and them just being BLM doing BLM things did more to wake White people up than any Klan rally or (((glowie))) church shooting ever could have done.

They nearly had everyone united in hatred of white cops and then blew it.

Follow that up with people getting attacked saying things like, "I'm on your side," and "I voted for Biden," is again, the best free propaganda you could hope for.

What we need to work on is that taboo against defending ourselves due to being White. We need to speak freely, loudly, and be unashamed of it. We need to point out how the system prioritizes us (Whites) last every single time, and that the system is not there for our benefit.

More people are aware now than have been in the past 50 years. And once you see it this way, there's no going back.

Snake

One white pill in all of this is BLM and what happened last summer.

We went through a period of dementia when just the Chauvin video came out and the looting had just started but white people started bending the knee and getting to BLM protests.

The ones paying attention were saying things like, "BLM is run by Communists, and it says so on their Web site."

I was talking to someone who said, like within a week of the Chauvin video being released, "I'm going to go to the local BLM protest down the street on Monday."

My response, "Why? What are you protesting? Who are the counter-protesters? How do you protest something that literally no one is against? Even the KKK as of now saw that video and was like, 'That looks fucked up.'"

Within just two weeks of that, we saw cities being burned.

Record gun sales. It wasn't blacks buying the guns.

BLM is the biggest political failure of the past 50 years, and them just being BLM doing BLM things did more to wake White people up than any Klan rally or (((glowie))) church shooting ever could have done.

They nearly had everyone united in hatred of white cops and then blew it.

Follow that up with people getting attacked saying things like, "I'm on your side," and "I voted for Biden," is again, the best free propaganda you could hope for.

What we need to work on is that taboo against defending ourselves due to being White. We need to speak freely, loudly, and be unashamed of it. We need to point out how the system prioritizes us (Whites) last every single time, and that the system is not there for our benefit.

More people are aware now than have been in the past 50 years. And once you see it this way, there's no going back.
Being aware of the JQ has to be a thousand fold higher than it was in the 50s and 60s when Rockwell was around. Go on any Globohomo Youtube clip and they're being called out in the entire comment thread.

BLM was spray painting in Los Angeles NO MORE WHITE BABIES while dumb fucking White faggots are kneeling for them and kissing their boots.

Niggers are too stupid to realize that if Whites dissappeared, the gravy train ends. This country will go the way of Liberia within six months.

T

Tony Hinchclit

Arguing from the religious perspective and trying to get Europeans to understand that they are responsible more than anybody for letting Christianity manifest as a beautiful, prestigious force is, in my opinion, the most real way to approach the question of white pride or whatever. The problem is that accepting this basically requires accepting that we've all been fed theological and religious-cultural horseshit for the past 130 years and nobody likes hearing that their faith is misplaced.

Last edited by a moderator:

Imager

Gen Z Boss And A Mini
Arguing from the religious perspective and trying to get Europeans to understand that they are responsible more than anybody for letting Christianity manifest as a beautiful, prestigious force is, in my opinion, the most real way to approach the question of white pride or whatever. The problem is that accepting this basically requires accepting that we've all been fed theological and religious-cultural horseshit for the past 130 years and nobody likes hearing that their faith is misplaced.
JESUS WASN'T WHITE, BIGOT

Riccardo Bosi

Regardless of whether you agree with Enoch's politics or not, he did have a very uniting message for us all earlier this week.

"Jim Norton has the worst repertoire in all of comedy."

When you're right, you're right. He's 1000% correct.

I remember listening once, and he referenced Norm telling Sarah Silverman that what she said was "a bunch of commie gobbledy-gook" and heralded him as being a genius.

Anyone's politics aside, people know the difference between wrong and right.

Also, Rickenbacher Tomlinsteiner is a fat German piece of trash.

I like Jones, and largely agree on what you have said. His magic bullet is for the world to become Catholic, but he chooses to ignore just how full of fags/Marxists within the clergy (especially the bishops). I'm largely agnostic, but have been tempted to attend an Orthodox Church for some time.

Riccardo Bosi

I like Jones, and largely agree on what you have said. His magic bullet is for the world to become Catholic, but he chooses to ignore just how full of fags/Marxists within the clergy (especially the bishops). I'm largely agnostic, but have been tempted to attend an Orthodox Church for some time.
I'm certain he's acknowledged that the Vatican is full of Jesuits. He knows there's corruption. Where I strongly disagree with him is that he thinks the Papacy belongs, and I don't.

I'm certain he's acknowledged that the Vatican is full of Jesuits. He knows there's corruption. Where I strongly disagree with him is that he thinks the Papacy belongs, and I don't.
True, EMJ has acknowledged that fact. There are bathhouses not as gay as the Jesuits. I'd love to see a debate between Dyer and EMJ, I really respect both men. One argument that EMJ makes about the papacy, is that the Orthodox Churches are essentially "tribal" and are not able to unite all together--something pre-Vatican II the Catholic Church could make as an argument. Here's Dyer calling out EMJ.

Riccardo Bosi

One argument that EMJ makes about the papacy, is that the Orthodox Churches are essentially "tribal" and are not able to unite all together
This is how it should be. Good churches should be able to call out shitty ones instead of begrudgingly apologizing for them. Orthodoxy as a whole survives even if some "limbs" (churches) have been cut off. No Earthly organization should run them all as if it's the owner of some franchise. You're not supposed to agree with ecumenism.

Jones is great, but I think he's just too old to change sides at this point anyway.

This is how it should be. Good churches should be able to call out shitty ones instead of begrudgingly apologizing for them. Orthodoxy as a whole survives even if some "limbs" (churches) have been cut off. No Earthly organization should run them all as if it's the owner of some franchise. You're not supposed to agree with ecumenism.

Jones is great, but I think he's just too old to change sides at this point anyway.
Totally unrelated, but Jones has also thrown in with "Smart Growth" that big city liberals love. Smart Growth won't allow for new roads or expanding new suburbs. He seems to believe those old Catholic ethnic enclaves will magically reappear. Great points about the Orthodox Church.

Jesus christ what an old thread, I wasn't here when this one started because I thought the forums were down for good so I'm not a faggot for contributing. I used to be involved with TRS until 2017 and haven't paid much attention since then. I'll keep this brief:

Mike isn't jewish, just very freakish looking. His wife wasn't 1/4 jewish, she's a turbo kike who at one point was a youth leader in a b'nai brith youth camp (that's the ADL). When he got doxed in 2017, he was going to quit publicly being a white nationalist and work in the background so he could stay married to his jewish wife. Instead, she told him to get lost so he went all in with the white nationalism. Had he never gotten doxed, he'd still be married to a jewish woman. When he had to choose between white nationalism and his jew wife, he chose the jew wife.

The main reason I left is because of a former TRS higher-up named Ghoul. I won't post his dox but you can find it through a simple search. Ghoul is a homosexual who was having sex with trannies and gay men while at the same time bemoaning "degeneracy" and "faggots". He was also using his position to groom young, vulnerable White men for sex. One instance that I know of is where he groomed/manipulated a teenager named "Andy", who came from a broken home (poor, single mom, no dad in the picture) into being his lover.

Ghoul wasn't the only one either. I didn't know it at the time, but there was a lot of predatory homosexuals involved with TRS who used their positions to take advantage of young, vulnerable White men. They used to hold events called "pool parties" (extremely gay looking back) and it was open season for those pieces of shit to find young men to groom. Again, I didn't know about this until the stuff with Ghoul came out in 2017, but you know who did know and did nothing to stop it? Mike and his co-host sissy-boy sven. I was on a pre-stream with them and when someone brought up what Ghould and his homo buds were doing, sven's response was "I'm not gonna talk about it" while mike started screaming about how he didn't care and wasn't ever going to talk about it.

They're liars and hypocrites who are just in it for the shekels. There is no movement and their political party is a joke that will go nowhere. A lot of people who've been involved with them have been doxed and had their lives ruined and they don't give a single fuck about it. I was lucky because they never got my real name or any info about me. Stay far away from them unless you want you life ruined.

Mc.Faggot

crumbum
Jesus christ what an old thread, I wasn't here when this one started because I thought the forums were down for good so I'm not a faggot for contributing. I used to be involved with TRS until 2017 and haven't paid much attention since then. I'll keep this brief:

Mike isn't jewish, just very freakish looking. His wife wasn't 1/4 jewish, she's a turbo kike who at one point was a youth leader in a b'nai brith youth camp (that's the ADL). When he got doxed in 2017, he was going to quit publicly being a white nationalist and work in the background so he could stay married to his jewish wife. Instead, she told him to get lost so he went all in with the white nationalism. Had he never gotten doxed, he'd still be married to a jewish woman. When he had to choose between white nationalism and his jew wife, he chose the jew wife.

The main reason I left is because of a former TRS higher-up named Ghoul. I won't post his dox but you can find it through a simple search. Ghoul is a homosexual who was having sex with trannies and gay men while at the same time bemoaning "degeneracy" and "faggots". He was also using his position to groom young, vulnerable White men for sex. One instance that I know of is where he groomed/manipulated a teenager named "Andy", who came from a broken home (poor, single mom, no dad in the picture) into being his lover.

Ghoul wasn't the only one either. I didn't know it at the time, but there was a lot of predatory homosexuals involved with TRS who used their positions to take advantage of young, vulnerable White men. They used to hold events called "pool parties" (extremely gay looking back) and it was open season for those pieces of shit to find young men to groom. Again, I didn't know about this until the stuff with Ghoul came out in 2017, but you know who did know and did nothing to stop it? Mike and his co-host sissy-boy sven. I was on a pre-stream with them and when someone brought up what Ghould and his homo buds were doing, sven's response was "I'm not gonna talk about it" while mike started screaming about how he didn't care and wasn't ever going to talk about it.

They're liars and hypocrites who are just in it for the shekels. There is no movement and their political party is a joke that will go nowhere. A lot of people who've been involved with them have been doxed and had their lives ruined and they don't give a single fuck about it. I was lucky because they never got my real name or any info about me. Stay far away from them unless you want you life ruined.

Those white nationalist that get doxxed always seemed to want to bring everyone down with them