Mike Enoch is of lower stock

T

Tony Hinchclit

1526617242881.jpg

analeggsalad

the Gentleman's sissy hypno

from what I know, Mike was a libertarian while married to his 1/4th Jew wife, and gradually wised up about the real world and changed his positions as he acquired new info

I have no interest in shilling him or TRS or any of that, but I recognize the symbolic position he has, how that pisses off people who have a conflicting position, and if I see an interested party pushing a line I'll call it

analeggsalad

T

Tony Hinchclit

[URL unfurl="true"]https://new.onaforums.net/threads/do-you-think-zion-don-has-a-chance-in-2024.2212/#post-43598[/URL]

from what I know, Mike was a libertarian while married to his 1/4th Jew wife, and gradually wised up about the real world and changed his positions as he acquired new info

I have no interest in shilling him or TRS or any of that, but I recognize the symbolic position he has, how that pisses off people who have a conflicting position, and if I see an interested party pushing a line I'll call it
It's a cute story if you ignore the fact that Michael Isaac "Enoch" Peinovich is clearly Jewish.

T

Tony Hinchclit

[URL unfurl="true"]https://new.onaforums.net/threads/do-you-think-zion-don-has-a-chance-in-2024.2212/#post-43598[/URL]

Beyond that, I just read that post you made about Trump. Criticizing Trump's love of Jews and simping for Israel isn't "a wedge and a rhetorical tactic used by leftist/sjw faggots/communists", you retard. Trump married all of his children off to Jews. All of his grandkids are Jewish. Beyond his pro-white winks and nods while first campaigning, he spent his entire administration harping on raising black votes, praising his low black unemployment rates, and paying into the Iron Dome. Please stop with this plan trusting faggotry.
170522-trump-western-wall-jerusalem-njs-935a.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

analeggsalad

Beyond that, I just read that post you made about Trump. Criticizing Trump's love of Jews and simping for Israel isn't "a wedge and a rhetorical tactic used by leftist/sjw faggots/communists", you retard. Trump married all of his children off to Jews. All of his grandkids are Jewish. Beyond his pro-white winks and nods while first campaigning, he spent his entire administration harping on raising black votes, praising black unemployment, and paying into the Iron Dome. Please stop with this plan trusting faggotry.
View attachment 5625

Imager

Gen Z Boss And A Mini
Mike is a Jew and a Holocaust Denier.

Like Bobby Fischer.

Apparently Mike's family does not really talk to him. Pretty ballsy to do what he does so publicly, especially without the fame or money that Bobby Fischer had.

Snake

Like Bobby Fischer.

Apparently Mike's family does not really talk to him. Pretty ballsy to do what he does so publicly, especially without the fame or money that Bobby Fischer had.
I've read that about his family but who really knows if it's true.

Down's Syndrome eyes is clearly Kosher.

ba47b7d6e20c7f2a9bf85d47d171f483.jpg

That being said, the jury is still out with me in regards to NJP. They need a new fucking logo for one thing.

Riccardo Bosi

watches seasons 3-9 all the time, child.

Like Bobby Fischer.

Bobby Fischer was a Jew, but he was a Jew who said "FUCK THE JEWS THEY MUTILATE THEIR OWN KIDS" etc. But he was undeniably high IQ.

Mike's not exactly a genius, and I think he's a glowie because that's who the glowies feed off of. He's a patsy, and you can't deny he's a grifter. Mike and the other idiots all took Covid as being super serious and deadly -- well, Jesus Christ, when Trump mildly fucked with the Middle East they all acted like they were shitting their pants over it.

I dunno what their take is now, but having that take to begin with was stupid. The Wuhan lab that started this whole shit to begin with was funded by companies in the US, and Fauci was a part of this. China probably agreed to this deal because they figured "ah it'll kill a bunch of old pieces of shit who are a drain on the economy, let's go with it" but really it's a worldwide plan to punish the peasants by stripping them of the ability to work; the big companies get to keep running, and the pharmaceutical companies will thrive even more.

Mike is so CIA-fucked it's not even funny. I don't know how badly things got for Bobby, but he was fucked because he didn't obey and said that America deserved 9/11. They're not in the same ballpark.

Snake

Bobby Fischer was a Jew, but he was a Jew who said "FUCK THE JEWS THEY MUTILATE THEIR OWN KIDS" etc. But he was undeniably high IQ.

Mike's not exactly a genius, and I think he's a glowie because that's who the glowies feed off of. He's a patsy, and you can't deny he's a grifter. Mike and the other idiots all took Covid as being super serious and deadly -- well, Jesus Christ, when Trump mildly fucked with the Middle East they all acted like they were shitting their pants over it.

I dunno what their take is now, but having that take to begin with was stupid. The Wuhan lab that started this whole shit to begin with was funded by companies in the US, and Fauci was a part of this. China probably agreed to this deal because they figured "ah it'll kill a bunch of old pieces of shit who are a drain on the economy, let's go with it" but really it's a worldwide plan to punish the peasants by stripping them of the ability to work; the big companies get to keep running, and the pharmaceutical companies will thrive even more.

Mike is so CIA-fucked it's not even funny. I don't know how badly things got for Bobby, but he was fucked because he didn't obey and said that America deserved 9/11. They're not in the same ballpark.
The TRS guys like Striker were all pro lockdown I believe.

It shuttered thousands of White businesses forever.

Riccardo Bosi

watches seasons 3-9 all the time, child.
Did he get married again? I saw photos from his wedding and his wife was a real porker with tattoos across her back. These guys don't exactly pull the hottest babes.
That buddy of Mike's, Sven, was married to real trailer trash.

The TRS guys like Striker were all pro lockdown I believe.

It shuttered thousands of White businesses forever.
Yep. I haven't followed any of this shit for a long time, but at least that weirdo Anglin took the "it's just a flu, bro" approach and called out the TRS guys for their glowie behaviour.

All of these guys are charlatans in the end... fucking Richard Spencer has ties to the Bush family.

People give E. Michael Jones shit for saying "a black person raised in Poland, who speaks Polish and is a Polish Catholic, is indeed Polish" and he's wrong about that. However, he's totally correct for asserting that "white" is not an identity, it's a category fostered by the system. You are what your genes and heritage tell you, not your circumstances. If you're white... well, what language does a white guy in America speak? English? Guess who else does: blacks, chinks, hispanics... it doesn't make sense. If you're white and have no basis for your heritage, you're lost.

You can't even say this alt-right shit was ever pro-European, because Albanians are European, and nobody likes them. The Ashkenazim are European. These people dwell in empirical data and evidence when all of our problems are abstract.