Mentally handicapped man thinks new predator movie is better than the original

Slackjawed Cow

I laugh at them because they're all the same.
Just watched it. Its fine. There have been worse predator movies. Its certainly not the best. Maybe 3rd or 4th best.

Without having heard anything about this reboot. PG13, the only things that die are aliens or people in vague long shot explosions/cover fire like in The A Team, there'll be a kick ass girl who doesn't take shit from the guys and makes it to the end, at least 2 nods to the original (probably the chick calling a toxic male colleague an ugly mother fucker) all the action will be filmed snap shot handicam, lots of shaking in near darkness, there will be lots of CGI vistas and a message about the environment/mans destruction of nature. The stupid predator will be given a motive/maguffin instead of being a senseless killing machine.

If anyone watches this shit please score me.

G

Without having heard anything about this reboot. PG13, the only things that die are aliens or people in vague long shot explosions/cover fire like in The A Team, there'll be a kick ass girl who doesn't take shit from the guys and makes it to the end, at least 2 nods to the original (probably the chick calling a toxic male colleague an ugly mother fucker) all the action will be filmed snap shot handicam, lots of shaking in near darkness, there will be lots of CGI vistas and a message about the environment/mans destruction of nature. The stupid predator will be given a motive/maguffin instead of being a senseless killing machine.

If anyone watches this shit please score me.
You hit more than you missed

JesseTheGovernor

Access to the Debates
“Movies have evolved”

What the fuck is this supposed to mean?

Simply because a movie is older it’s no longer valid? The bright shiny new “current year” politics stuff is naturally better on account of it being newer? Modern movie effects techniques somehow make a movie “better” regardless of plot/characterization/etc?

I hate him so much. To Pat, the original Predator is a “mindless action movie” and Starship Troopers and Army of Darkness are “90s trash”. But he raves about Woke Lady Predator, Hook, and Star Wars plotless garbage and thinks boring ass Hunt for Red October is a masterpiece.

Just for his movie takes alone, he is the worst person in history.

G

“Movies have evolved”

What the fuck is this supposed to mean?

Simply because a movie is older it’s no longer valid? The bright shiny new “current year” politics stuff is naturally better on account of it being newer? Modern movie effects techniques somehow make a movie “better” regardless of plot/characterization/etc?

I hate him so much. To Pat, the original Predator is a “mindless action movie” and Starship Troopers and Army of Darkness are “90s trash”. But he raves about Woke Lady Predator, Hook, and Star Wars plotless garbage and thinks boring ass Hunt for Red October is a masterpiece.

Just for his movie takes alone, he is the worst person in history.
Because he's a surface level retard who thinks he understands things. In reality, he's been particularly susceptible to Hebraic programming. He needs his clap, cheer, cry, repeat updoots moments. Telling a coherent, compelling story is a distant second to emotionally manipulative dopamine rushes. His own fiction speaks for itself.