Mentally handicapped man thinks new predator movie is better than the original

Clint Ruin

I'm sorry, who are you?
Screenshot_20220809-185908_Twitter.jpg

He's saying this stupid shit just to be contrarian, just like his dumbass Aliens take. I'm seriously glad he's stuck in a loveless marriage to a fat ugly sow.
This is the take. He knows movies are hot woke trash but will do ANYTHING to be seen waving his rainbow pom poms for faggots, trannies, and niggers. Get your fifth clot shot booster and die pig.

G

Exactly what the people were clamoring for, a more serious movie about a space monster fighting those dirt worshipers. His claim boils down to "It's more realistic" because again, that's what we want in a Predator movie. The whole cinematography and atmospherics drivel is just word salad he got from film Twitter. No serious critic would ever write that sentence, because it doesn't really mean anything. Patrick is a dumb rube who thinks cinematography just means landscape shots that look cool. Hey Rick, how about the embarrassing SyFy Channel Movie Of The Week CGI?

Snake

Predator wasn't a mindless 80s action film, it had an actual story, stakes, conflict, and good character moments. All things I'm sure this new release lacks.
I typically don't get all fedora wearing with movies but Predator doesn't get enough credit for how well McTiernan directed it, and it's Arnold's best role where he doesn't come off as the aloof retard he really is.

Only thing I found lacking was when they take the guerilla encampment because McTiernan didn't direct that and it was done by the 2nd unit. It's just typical 80s schlock when everything else clearly had care put into it.

G

Prey was so fucking boring I barely remember it despite just having watched it over the weekend. It would have been better if they followed the original movie more closely and casted some jacked American Indian dude in the main role. I don't even know what he means by depth. A girl wants to hunt and is good at it but gets denied because she's a hole, then her brother and clan recognize in the end she's actually a tough warrior or whatever, that's his depth?

I don't think this retard even watches movies beyond cape shit released in the past decade, because that's predictable shallow horseshit you can play out in the first minute of the movie, or just watching the trailer, or literally just by knowing that the lead character is a woman.