• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Mental patient Pat is posting obvious AI shit now.

EraGodless

Forum Clout
No offense but you guys do not have a pulse on zoomers like I do. If she has a hot sauce moment it will be memed and deemed as lovable and quirky. This is the key difference between Kamala and Hilary. NO ONE liked Hilary. Anything she did would be seen as inauthentic, pandering, etc…even if Kamala does the same thing its not taken that way because shes not as hatable as Clinton.

The thing about Kamala is no one takes her seriously. Thats a good thing. Anything you could rag on her for will be adopted by the tiktok zoomers into an ironic message to support her. (See: Coconut tree, unburdened by what has been, her being a cop). Trump HAD this in 2016 (Look at my African American over there! and other gems) but ever since people have taken him autistically seriously, wether they see him as literally Hitler or the savior of the white race.
Hillary is actually likeable compared to Kamala. What are you smoking? Kamala was polling at 1% in the Dem primaries. Your own party decided they would rather have a literal faggot as the Dem nominee than Kamala. Everything about her public persona is fake and awkward. The MSM will try to spin her as being hip/cool because she isn't acient (although she's not exactly young either).

As an aside, your first sentence seems exactly like something Patrick would write. I hope you were being ironic or joking- if not, that's quite the blanket statement to make. I personally know more than a few zoomers who think Kamala's a fucking unlikable cunt who has done jackshit for the 3+ years she has been VP. Her team and the MSM have basically stowed her away from the public spotlight, because she's kind of a dipshit if you put her in front of a mic-- especially if there isn't a teleprompter nearby. It will be interesting to see how she acts now that she will actually face some scrutiny and voters will want to know what exactly is her plan for the next four years, because she has been a complete disaster in terms of border/illegal hordes running roughshod in the country (Biden hasn't actually helped her either as they both seem content with ignoring an issue that is now affecting US cities far from the southern border).

EraGodless

Forum Clout
Pat-Rick! Pat-Rick, yo muffla fell out!

14858867c51bf9bba7d707b2c4d11557.jpg
Sadly, Dusty's southern/Texas accent was kayfabe. His natural speaking voice is devoid of an accent. Sad!!!

UnPRePared

For the last time, I am NOT Frank Grimes!
Forum Clout
Sadly, Dusty's southern/Texas accent was kayfabe. His natural speaking voice is devoid of an accent. Sad!!!

I know, I've heard him talk normally. Deeper voice, much slower in delivery.

But it's still real ta me, dammit!