• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Mental patient Pat is posting obvious AI shit now.

Forum Clout
The Trump campaign is already prepared for any "Honeymoon period" poll numbers:

20240723_122128.jpg

Slackjawed Cow

I laugh at them because they're all the same.
Forum Clout
Not even a week ago any poll that made Biden look bad was bullshit and a waste of time. Now it has the GOP “freaking out”
Its pretty wild seeing the instant spin in real time. A day ago it was the end of democracy, the world was going to end and today everything is GREAT and look how much fun we are having!

Slackjawed Cow

Forum Clout
It’s only “fake” i.e yes the poll is real but the results are meaningless. She’s been in the campaign for ONE entire day. You could not possibly draw conclusions from any polls being done. This one has her up 4% and others have her down 4-6%.
Thats what Im saying. She hasnt actually done anything yet. If she can crush a debate or knock some speaking appearances out of the park then she might get some real traction. Her speaking in wisconsin might be interesting. Can she have a better appearance than trump had last week in that state?

Sue Lightning

<-- Never heard of Spankbang
Forum Clout
Thats what Im saying. She hasnt actually done anything yet. If she can crush a debate or knock some speaking appearances out of the park then she might get some real traction. Her speaking in wisconsin might be interesting. Can she have a better appearance than trump had last week in that state?
I watched it (FAGGOT) and it was eh. The only two notable things about it are that she can form complete sentences unlike babbling Biden and the crowd had an extreme energy i never saw for Clinton or Biden. Who the hell knows how that translates to the entire electorate but she has Dems fired up.

Slackjawed Cow

Forum Clout
I watched it (FAGGOT) and it was eh. The only two notable things about it are that she can form complete sentences unlike babbling Biden and the crowd had an extreme energy i never saw for Clinton or Biden. Who the hell knows how that translates to the entire electorate but she has Dems fired up.

Vaginas unite!

1721764364601.png

Sue Lightning

Forum Clout
By the way, polls should always be taken with a grain of salt, but Rasmussen has always been more trustworthy than Reuters and that jackass Kyle Griffin:

View attachment 212888

Rasmussen has been questioned for its methodology and for an apparent bias towards the Republican Party. For the 2020 United States presidential election, Rasmussen Reports' final White House Watch survey of likely U.S. voters showed Democrat Joe Biden with a 1% lead over Republican Donald Trump, stating that "President Trump and Democrat Joe Biden are in a near tie."[7] Ultimately, Biden won the election by 4.5 percentage points. In 2018, Rasmussen Reports predicted that Republicans would win the generic ballot by 1 percentage point while the actual election results had Democrats winning by nearly 9 percentage points. This error of nearly 10 percentage points was the largest polling error out of major firms who polled the national generic ballot.

Forum Clout
Rasmussen has been questioned for its methodology and for an apparent bias towards the Republican Party. For the 2020 United States presidential election, Rasmussen Reports' final White House Watch survey of likely U.S. voters showed Democrat Joe Biden with a 1% lead over Republican Donald Trump, stating that "President Trump and Democrat Joe Biden are in a near tie."[7] Ultimately, Biden won the election by 4.5 percentage points. In 2018, Rasmussen Reports predicted that Republicans would win the generic ballot by 1 percentage point while the actual election results had Democrats winning by nearly 9 percentage points. This error of nearly 10 percentage points was the largest polling error out of major firms who polled the national generic ballot.

Wikipedia. The most unbiased and trustworthy source ever.

Go take a nap.

Forum Clout
Pat levels of logic. “I don’t like the source so the information is bullshit”.
That's why you and Fatso don't post your sources. Because you don't like them being criticized for being untrustworthy.

Again, I'm not going to contribute to you hijacking yet another thread and making it about yourself, so this is all you're getting from me here.

Sue Lightning

Forum Clout
That's why you and Fatso don't post your sources. Because you don't like them being criticized for being untrustworthy.
Your posted “sources” are all posts from Twitter. And you’re crying that i use biased sources like Wikipedia. But sure, @Nigger_Groyper1488 on X.com is the true unbiased source here.

Slackjawed Cow

Forum Clout
They also curtained off a third of that high school gym to make the embarrassing turnout look better. Sad.
Right now its a lot of theatrics on the dems side. We will see what she can do in 3 months. Starting a campaign off with so much bullshit is a red flag for me. I understand both sides lie but the dems havent even been good at it these last few weeks.

Seems getting a lot of the womens vote is low hanging fruit. She will need to appeal to more than that if she is going to win.

1721765077503.png

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
Forum Clout
Of course Brian has to make sure to post on pats tweets - remember, Brian is on disability and can’t work because he gets tired from time to time. Not narcolepsy - just he gets tired every now and then and has to lay around but has plenty of energy to tweet all day. He lives with his elderly mother cashing her SS check while he gets disability.
IMG_4134.jpeg

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
Forum Clout
Right now its a lot of theatrics on the dems side. We will see what she can do in 3 months. Starting a campaign off with so much bullshit is a red flag for me. I understand both sides lie but the dems havent even been good at it these last few weeks.

Seems getting a lot of the womens vote is low hanging fruit. She will need to appeal to more than that if she is going to win.

View attachment 212893
What the hell does retire with dignity mean? Thanks to boomers living longer the majority of people won’t be seeing a penny from social security.

Forum Clout

View attachment 212893

The FEC Chairman is not happy with how the money is moving around either:

SmartSelect_20240723-131208_X.jpg

20240723_131315.png
20240723_131222.png

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
Forum Clout
Jesus christ. Is that a high school gym? She couldnt even fill out one side of a half of a basketball court in a high school gym?!
Wait until she ramps up “I’m a black woman!” Nonsense - she already claimed to be “out in deez streetz” about two weeks ago. She might come off worse than Clinton’s hot sauce in her purse comment.

Slackjawed Cow

Forum Clout
Wait until she ramps up “I’m a black woman!” Nonsense - she already claimed to be “out in deez streetz” about two weeks ago. She might come off worse than Clinton’s hot sauce in her purse comment.
They are fully ready to play the " everyone is racist and misogynistic" guilt trip card when she isnt getting enough support.